• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Awesome. Ed is a national treasure!!!!

Indeed -- and MAN does he know how to throw a gang bang.

Front row seats please....... :wishluck:

Ewwwwwwwwwww....

141685.jpg.960c20efa0201d82d69d75ec543074ca.jpg

What's up ebtorres PG13 just ain't Tood lol

I would be disappointed and appalled if Todd goes PG-13. Ed Asner Rocks. Ken don't take this the wrong way but the anticipation is giving me "faux" wood. I cannot wait. BTW Ken I have heard that only Milton Berle's Gang Bang's were more legendary than Ed Asner's.

Awesome. Ed is a national treasure!!!!

Indeed -- and MAN does he know how to throw a gang bang.

Front row seats please....... :wishluck:

Ewwwwwwwwwww....

Bwa ha ha ha!!!

I would be disappointed and appalled if Todd goes PG-13. Ed Asner Rocks. Ken don't take this the wrong way but the anticipation is giving me "faux" wood. I cannot wait. BTW Ken I have heard that only Milton Berle's Gang Bang's were more legendary than Ed Asner's.

Ah, yes: "Berle's Bangs," we used to call them. Those were the days.

Ah, yes: "Berle's Bangs," we used to call them. Those were the days.

So apropos that you would comment "Those were the days" because Carol O'Connor was a frequent attendee.

WAIT KEN!

only a HALF hour for two days???

Not following you. What? Oh -- the signing at the Image Booth @ NYCC. Yes, only a half hour for two days. BUT--- we will ALSO be signing at the Splashpageart booth. That schedule will be announced shortly. And at Splashpage's booth we will likely be signing every day.

Edited by KenKristensen

And speaking of classic TV -- I went to see the legendary Ed Asner at his house today. That's yours truly on the left.

Can you say, "the voice of Todd's grandfather?"

:applause:

And speaking of classic TV -- I went to see the legendary Ed Asner at his house today. That's yours truly on the left.

Can you say, "the voice of Todd's grandfather?"

:applause:

Went to see Ed Asner today(?) Hmmm, hm Why ever for? :cool:

If anyone wants to know a little about MK's background, you should check out that interview Ken posted. We are often times give a double dose of 2c , but not nearly as much bio about MK (the artist).

FYI -- I will be signing at Yesteryear Comics in San Diego this coming Sunday October 6th!

12 - 3pm -- come one, come all!

:hi: Hi Ken, got some of the black & white TODD #5's from them today. I'm gonna bother you and MK Perker for some sigs on a couple of them at NYCC...

BREAKING NEWS! I JUST GOT MY SIGNING SCHEDULE FOR NYCC:

At the Image Booth:

Friday 10/11 - 10 AM - 10:30 AM

Saturday 10/12 - 2:30 - 3 PM

CORRECTION -- The Friday signing has been changed to 10am-11am.

FYI -- I will be signing at Yesteryear Comics in San Diego this coming Sunday October 6th!

12 - 3pm -- come one, come all!

:hi: Hi Ken, got some of the black & white TODD #5's from them today. I'm gonna bother you and MK Perker for some sigs on a couple of them at NYCC...

BREAKING NEWS! I JUST GOT MY SIGNING SCHEDULE FOR NYCC:

At the Image Booth:

Friday 10/11 - 10 AM - 10:30 AM

Saturday 10/12 - 2:30 - 3 PM

CORRECTION -- The Friday signing has been changed to 10am-11am.

They letting you out for longer... :o