• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

BREAKING SIGNING NEWS!

Our schedule for the splash page art booth at NYCC

Thursday

4:30pm – 5:30pm Ken Kristensen & M.K. Perker

Friday

4:30 - 6:00pm Ken Kristensen & M.K. Perker

Saturday

12:30pm – 2:00pm Ken Kristensen & M.K. Perker

Sunday

10:30am - 12:30pm Ken Kristensen & M.K. Perker

In reading the most excellent Todd #6 today I was tickled pink to see them squeek in a classic Groucho Marx joke and I also learned about another Window to the soul..

Another good issue. The Chief looks like Captain Kangaroo.

7 years bad luck. HAHAHA!

Edited by jackhartmann

In reading the most excellent Todd #6 today I was tickled pink to see them squeek in a classic Groucho Marx joke and I also learned about another Window to the soul..

Another good issue. The Chief looks like Captain Kangaroo.

That is true! I never thought of it, but he totally does. We've got an awesome Chief Hargrave tee shirt idea in the works.

Anyone getting a commission or sketch done from M.K. at the show?

I was lucky to get a commission done and wow what a great job he did.

His art work is tops if you ask me. Get it now while you still can. Its not going to get any easier with the passing of time. Glad I got mine in the beginning. :whee: What a great team TODD has going for him. :foryou:

Anyone getting a commission or sketch done from M.K. at the show?

I was lucky to get a commission done and wow what a great job he did.

His art work is tops if you ask me. Get it now while you still can. Its not going to get any easier with the passing of time. Glad I got mine in the beginning. :whee: What a great team TODD has going for him. :foryou:

Yeah man, the TODD team is AWESOME!! I want an MK sketch on a Batman blank; would commission a piece showing Joker whacking TODD on the head with a crowbar like he did to Jason Todd.

hm I wonder if he's gonna have a table at Artist Alley and take commissions? If so, I'll most likely hit him up early on Thursday for one. Then get my wife to pay for it as my birthday present... My b'day is that Sunday, Oct. 13. Already getting one awesome b'day present = TWD Season 4 premier!

:headbang: