• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

So being a younger looking comic book dealer I tend to get a lot of people who come up and ask me what is the best thing out right now. I always tell them Todd. I than usually ask them if they want to read it. I pull out a reader copy they hop under my table and take a seat next to me behind my booth. Within five minutes the person is laughing there butts off. After reading it I have yet to have someone not buy at least the first issue!

I GOT THE PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Lon, YES, just in time for Christmas -- thank you all soooo much.

True story -- when I opened the package and read Lon's enclosed note out loud, my wife started crying. Really feels great to be part of such a profoundly amazing group of comic fans.

I could kiss you all. Pucker up. Photoon12-26-13at818PM_zps4bff1fa9.jpg

That is fantastic ! My buddy Fastballspecial brought it by for me to sign and I was thrilled he did. Love the beard and the expression (thumbs u

I'm also pretty stoked about #8 coming out next week. Way to close out 2013 :applause:

Edited by The Authority

I GOT THE PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Lon, YES, just in time for Christmas -- thank you all soooo much.

True story -- when I opened the package and read Lon's enclosed note out loud, my wife started crying. Really feels great to be part of such a profoundly amazing group of comic fans.

Awesome Pic!

Glad its over was stressful there toward the end making sure it got there on time.

Got the idea from Chainball after I sent him the TPB to read. I think that sucker got mailed across country 10 times at least. Its a miracle it made it there safely shows we all know how to pack. It left my house twice. I even took it over to Authority's work place to get a signature from him before I sent it back out.

Great job guys. Its nice a to see a project finally complete. :headbang:

Edited by Fastballspecial

So being a younger looking comic book dealer I tend to get a lot of people who come up and ask me what is the best thing out right now. I always tell them Todd. I than usually ask them if they want to read it. I pull out a reader copy they hop under my table and take a seat next to me behind my booth. Within five minutes the person is laughing there butts off. After reading it I have yet to have someone not buy at least the first issue!

I look forward to an Image First comic for shops so they can just pull $1 book right there and hand it to them.

Awesome Pic!

Glad its over was stressful there toward the end making sure it got there on time.

Got the idea from Chainball after I sent him the TPB to read. I think that sucker got mailed across country 10 times at least. Its a miracle it made it there safely shows we all know how to pack. It left my house twice. I even took it over to Authority's work place to get a signature from him before I sent it back out.

Great job guys. Its nice a to see a project finally complete. :headbang:

You are a mastermind. I'm so appreciative to be the beneficiary. This baby's got mileage, but she looks mint.

:applause:

This book is great. I just read the first tpb I order from dcbs in one sitting (today's my day off work). It's hilarious and so incredibly original. A true breath of fresh, ugly air. You've got me hooked now too Ken!! (thumbs u

And that's one of the coolest things I've seen on the boards since I've joined, albeit not that long ago. I love the fact that we can interact with some of the creators here, makes it that much more enjoyable. You are all awesome, especially Ken for that insane pic. (worship)