• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

I apologize to some of you that didn't get a chance to sign it. I PMed every boardie that had posted within 20 pages of the time I sent out the PM on 8/9/13.

Give or take a page or two. I definitely learned a thing or two from this the next time I try this as I have never attempted anything like this before.

I forget how many were in the original PM, but some dropped out due to other commitments or out of country. We ended up with around 10-15 that either signed or were going to sign it.

This sucker went all over the country. I know it went to CA 3 times, PA, NC, Texas 3 times, Ohio, New Jersey twice, and Indiana 3 times. I took it over to Authority to sign. He tried to sell me a car awhile I was there. (Kidding) :baiting:

Big Thanks for Chainball (thumbs u for the idea. Amazing how you give out something free for someone to read and all this came out of it.

Edited by Fastballspecial

I apologize to some of you that didn't get a chance to sign it. I PMed every boardie that had posted within 20 pages of the time I sent out the PM on 8/9/13.

Give or take a page or two. I definitely learned a thing or two from this the next time I try this as I have never attempted anything like this before.

I forget how many were in the original PM, but some dropped out due to other commitments or out of country. We ended up with around 10-15 that either signed or were going to sign it.

This sucker went all over the country. I know it went to CA 3 times, PA, NC, Texas 3 times, Ohio, New Jersey twice, and Indiana 3 times. I took it over to Authority to sign. He tried to sell me a car awhile I was there. (Kidding) :baiting:

Big Thanks for Chainball (thumbs u for the idea. Amazing how you give out something free for someone to read and all this came out of it.

Wow. Just...wow.

TODD SIGNING NEWSFLASH:

I will be signing at Desert Oasis Comics in Palm Desert, CA on New Year's Day from 11am-1pm.

If you're near the Coachella Valley/Palm Springs area, I'd love to see ya!

And we will be well stocked with TODD and Satanic PBS tee shirts, posters, trades, and single issues.

Loved #8

I do wish Todd would have stayed n Hell a little longer, so much to do there. :devil: But man, there were some great characters introduced. Todd's world is coming along nicely.

And the added bonus on the back. ^^

Not gong to spoil it, but it's something many have been :cry: about. And there is one for you.

hm now when does the next arch start Ken? And any clues to what it's about.

Ken,

what are the legal ramifications when using dead celebrities? doe sit depend on the person(s)?

there are SO many possibilities!

There are no legal problems using celebs, alive or dead, as long as it's within the context of parody.

oh man, this is SO FANTASTIC!

When's #9 due out? :)

:popcorn:

Loved #8

I do wish Todd would have stayed n Hell a little longer, so much to do there. :devil: But man, there were some great characters introduced. Todd's world is coming along nicely.

And the added bonus on the back. ^^

Not gong to spoil it, but it's something many have been :cry: about. And there is one for you.

hm now when does the next arch start Ken? And any clues to what it's about.

Hell ain't goin' nowhere -- so Todd can go back any time...

Next arc is a 6-issue opus. Todd's family gains a new social status. Let's leave it at that for now. The 2nd trade paperback comes out April 2nd, so we'll have #9 out soon after that.

The 2nd trade paperback comes out April 2nd, so we'll have #9 out soon after that.

Wait... what?? We're gonna hafta wait until sometime after April 2nd for issue #9?? :shrug:

why_me_gag_zps789867f8.jpg

I need my TODD fix sooner than that!!!

TyroneBiggums_zps3620ba9c.gif

Next arc is a 6-issue opus. Todd's family gains a new social status.

I like the sound of that. Todd's dad is my favorite character... I bet he is fun to write for. :applause:

Bummer on the three-month wait tho. We need our fix!

Next arc is a 6-issue opus. Todd's family gains a new social status.

I like the sound of that. Todd's dad is my favorite character... I bet he is fun to write for. :applause:

Bummer on the three-month wait tho. We need our fix!

Good things come to those who wait....

Oh, and yes, Gus is SO much fun to write.

Edited by KenKristensen