• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Quick question. Does anybody else have a copy of 1 with some weird printing defect or whatever in the top left side? I have some issues that do and some that do not. Also, the 9.8s I have don't. Just curious if the shop I got the copies with the "printing defect" were the exception and not the rule.

I have seen some copies with printing defects along the spines where coloration didn't occur.

Shouldn't affect grade although some ate very ugly

Does anybody here use Twitter? Please follow me @KenKristensen and @ToddTheUgliest

My twitter numbers are embarrassing!!

Just added 2 more followers

Booyah! That's what I'm talking about -- Thanks, Emezy!

No problem Ken that will cost one comic con photo lol

Quick question. Does anybody else have a copy of 1 with some weird printing defect or whatever in the top left side? I have some issues that do and some that do not. Also, the 9.8s I have don't. Just curious if the shop I got the copies with the "printing defect" were the exception and not the rule.

I have seen some copies with printing defects along the spines where coloration didn't occur.

Shouldn't affect grade although some ate very ugly

Thanks, man. That's a relief. One of mine is pretty ugly.

:hi:Anyone get any of the OA ? I never did see the prison shower pgs. for sale at splash. Any cool commissions out there? :whistle:I picked up a few. Can't wait to see where this goes.Keeping my :wishluck:

Is the TV show for realz or just hype hype talk??

This week we met with some big players about TODD tv stuff.... Official announcement will come Monday!

Thanks, all! We're pumped to have one of the best animation studios working with us.

Edited by awakeintheashes

Is the TV show for realz or just hype hype talk??

This week we met with some big players about TODD tv stuff.... Official announcement will come Monday!

Thanks, all! We're pumped to have one of the best animation studios working with us.

Wonder what 9.8's will start to fetch hm9007320176_c1dfb3d445_n.jpg