• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

28 posts in this topic

*MOVED FROM THE MIXED AGE AND MISC FORUM*

The time has come to unload some books, whatever doesn’t move here will expire to the fee-bay (please don’t make me do that :( ).

All prices are flat and include all shipping charges including postage, full insurance and signature confirmation via the Postal Service within the U.S. Anything over $500 will go Express Service (next day) and anything under $500 will go Priority Mail (2-3 days). If you’re out of the U.S. it will be whatever the actual cost is via Priority Mail International to your destination. If you have your own insurance such as CIA you’re welcome to request whatever shipping service you need and I’ll send you the tracking information to upload to your account and cover the item. (thumbs u

Usual rules apply, :takeit: trump PMs, no probies or HOSers. Payment due in full via PayPal, sorry no time payments because one person ruined it for everyone (tsk)

Questions are welcome through PM or this thread, I am not constantly on but will do my best to check as often as possible to stay up on any posts made. For those unfamiliar with me please get some peace of mind here.

First round will start with the following books:

ASM #238 CGC 9.8 signed by Stan & Romita - Cert #1050424001 - *SOLD* :banana:

ASM #300 CGC 9.8 signed by Stan & Todd - Cert #1056288001 - Moved to eBay *SOLD*

Spider-Man #1 Platinum Edition CGC 9.8 signed by Stan & Todd - Cert #1044182002 - Moved to eBay *SOLD*

ASM #316 CGC 9.8 signed by Todd McFarlane - Cert #1056711001 - Moved to eBay *SOLD*

BATMAN #608 (SECOND PRINTING) CGC 9.8 signed by Jim Lee - Cert #3124852006 - Moved to eBay *SOLD*

JUSTICE LEAGUE #1 (regular & RRP sketch) CGC 9.8 signed by Jim Lee - Cert #0190202001 & 1064237002

MARVEL SECRET WARS #8 CGC 9.8 signed by Michael Zeck - Cert #0987147016 - Moved to eBay *SOLD*

MARVEL TEAM-UP #141 CGC 9.8 signed by Mike Mignola - Cert #1006967013 - Moved to eBay *SOLD*

SPAWN #200 (MCFARLANE SKETCH VARIANT) CGC 9.8 signed by Todd McFarlane - Cert #1056287003

NEWLY ADDED

SPAWN #1 (BLACK & WHITE VARIANT) CGC 9.8 - Cert# 1031213060 - Moved to eBay *SOLD*

JIM LEE SKETCHBOOK #nn CGC 9.8 signed by Jim Lee - Cert# 0949601013

I think the market is slow this week for everything but Nowhere Men and Peter Panzerfaust. Although ironically it was easier for me to get Nowhere Men at my LCS than the stupid ASM 700 2nd print.

:bump: Tough crowd this week. :(

pretty much since the saga mania hit, the Buy/Sell/Trade on here for moderns has been broken. Majority of the traffic is just people looking for deals they can immediately turn around and flip.