• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harbinger Movie, or is this old news?

22 posts in this topic

This is new news, and it is GREAT news.

This means that Valiant will be working to produce the movie themselves, similarly to Marvel's movie production studio, rather than farm it out to another studio.

This should give them far more creative control, which hopefully means a lot more like Avengers, a lot less like Fantastic Four.

It would be a hard sell right now with the Iron Man. I do agree, you would need some heavy cash to make that movie.

The hard sell should be no more difficult than trying to convince people that Harbinger is NOT another X-Men clone.

I discovered that I am old high school friends with a Hollywood producer that grew up in the geographical area where the original Harbinger takes place. I thought about sending my friend a copy of the original Harbinger TPB.

DG

The new books also take place around Pittsburgh.

I discovered that I am old high school friends with a Hollywood producer that grew up in the geographical area where the original Harbinger takes place. I thought about sending my friend a copy of the original Harbinger TPB.

DG

The original ones took place in Tucker, Decatur, and Norcross Georgia. Harbinger #2 was cool to me because they show up at a hospital in Decatur Ga. I had two family members working at the only hospital in Decatur at the time. My friend that produced a Tom Cruise movie was from Tucker.

DG

DG

The original ones took place in Tucker, Decatur, and Norcross Georgia. Harbinger #2 was cool to me because they show up at a hospital in Decatur Ga. I had two family members working at the only hospital in Decatur at the time. My friend that produced a Tom Cruise movie was from Tucker.

DG

Most of Harbinger #8 (Jan. 2013) takes place in Chattooga County, GA.

To my knowledge I've never been to Chattooga County. . It's an odd place to set the story. It's like someone threw a dart at a map.

Jim Shooter couldn't recall why Tucker was chosen, but I believe it indirectly had something to do with this event from his past and the fact there was a distributor located in Tucker at the time .

acf1.jpg

acf2.jpg

More info where I swiped the images here:

http://atlantafantasyfair.blogspot.com/

DG

Just picked up issues 1-8 and blew though them. I don't know if it's because it's not a big 2 book, and I have no expectations of people living or dying, but whatever it is, this book is really good. When is 9 out?

(thumbs u

You will love Harbinger Wars. Check out valiantfans.com you will love it.