• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Lot $250 Shipped Paypal

33 posts in this topic

First Person with the :takeit: gets the lot!

Everthing thats included in this lot will be in my photobucket!

There is over 1000 books total in this lot,mostly all modern age Marvel and DC books range from 2004-2012.This lot is $250 shipped anywhere in the USA!!!!!!

http://s1295.beta.photobucket.com/user/Smashdash3423/library/

First Person with the :takeit: gets the lot!

Everthing thats included in this lot will be in my photobucket!

There is over 1000 books total in this lot,mostly all modern age Marvel and DC books range from 2004-2012.This lot is $250 shipped anywhere in the USA!!!!!!

http://s1295.beta.photobucket.com/user/Smashdash3423/library/

400 books. :foryou:

Sir... reducing the lot price isn't going to help at this point.

This is a world weary bunch here and we've all been skrewed over in some way or the other... but we love to be proven wrong and will admit if we are.

Close this thread and return to your other thread on Monday after you go to the bank and scan your books with the date and your board name and stick to your original intention of non profit selling mystery boxes.

Its really the only way to clear the air here.

Sir... reducing the lot price isn't going to help at this point.

This is a world weary bunch here and we've all been skrewed over in some way or the other... but we love to be proven wrong and will admit if we are.

Close this thread and return to your other thread on Monday after you go to the bank and scan your books with the date and your board name and stick to your original intention of non profit selling mystery boxes.

Its really the only way to clear the air here.

A voice of reason in a world gone mad.

:cloud9:

GET 'EM!

angry-child.jpg

Honestly, I am not following this.

Even in case of dishonesty, doesn’t Paypal offer some kind of coverage?

Check out his other thread Claudio :(

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6359938&nt=5&fpart=1

Thanks Matt, I have seen the thread but my question was about Paypal coverage.

If someone is trying to cheat, wouldn’t Paypal penalize him and cover the buyer with some protection?

Honestly, I am not following this.

Even in case of dishonesty, doesn’t Paypal offer some kind of coverage?

Check out his other thread Claudio :(

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6359938&nt=5&fpart=1

If someone is trying to cheat, wouldn’t Paypal penalize him and cover the buyer with some protection?

It depends. If he withdraws the money from his paypal account before someone files a chargeback. If that happens then they are out of luck. Happened to me many years ago.

The only way to really protect yourself is by paying with a credit card.

In any case, after trying the bait and switch with a Tec 39 B&B 1 and ASM 2, nothing this guy says would make me want to take the risk and go through all the hassle short of him agreeing to ship the books before any payment is made.

You most probably would be covered. But think about if you are sent a large amount of wet, nasty books and then call PayPal for coverage to get your money back. They will tell you to mail them back - with proof of delivery - and then you can just get your money back that you originally paid. Not the additional cost of shipping the books back.

So that's your cost of gambling here. You up for that?