• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Injustice Gods Walk Among Us

336 posts in this topic

Just read #1 and #2 and it is a wicked fun series so far. :applause:

(thumbs u

I've heard some less than positive critiques of Wonder Woman's portrayal but otherwise positive reviews of this title. If ever get out from under the rest of my read pile, I'll have to download a copy and check this out. Thanks, Jon!

Pick up the pace, man! I think you're gonna dig it. :)

The only thing I found at St. Louis con was 2nd Prints of Injustice and I looked pretty hard. I did pick up several copies locally this weekend though. Would have liked to meet you JJ next time all PM you ahead. Friday was great. Saturday felt like Chicago.

You were there? That would have been awesome! Was hoping to meet DiceX also but got so busy and wanted to get out of Dodge before the snow hit!

Yeah I did get to meet Hot Flips. I also tried to meet Bedrock, but he was busy everytime I came by. I missed Beachbum by a few minutes as well. Oh well so much to do so little time. Next time I will PM ahead. I also saw Blazing Bob and a few others but they were swamped. Fridays will be my times to meet next time cuz Sat was a mad house and I bet today is the same.

I saw the Winter Storm warning as I was leaving town. I didnt think it was seriuos till I got home, wonder how it will affect Sunday at the show.

is the cosmic treadmill still working or did it break....wondering why superman hasn't just gone back in time to before jimmy & lois were iced.....heck, even margot kidder got a second chance in the movie

is the cosmic treadmill still working or did it break....wondering why superman hasn't just gone back in time to before jimmy & lois were iced.....heck, even margot kidder got a second chance in the movie

Good question, but my guess is if he was able/going to.....there would be no need for a game or a 2nd comic....lol. You'd just have to roll the credits and be done.... :wink:

I went to Midtown today eager to pick up Injustice #3, and was dismayed to find that every single copy had a gruesome printing defect -- a weird jagged-scar-like indentation breaking color parallel to the price box in the upper left hand corner, with a horizontal roller impression running east from there. Never seen this before.

It's rare that a production defect would cause me not to buy a book, but man, these books had a bad case of the uglies. :( I looked through 40 or so copies and every copy had this to some degree, so I actually left without buying one. Anyone else see this?

I saw the copies in my store here in DC and they had the same defect that you described.

Needless to say I passed on the copies. :frustrated:

Yikes. :eek: I was going to try another store tomorrow, but that doesn't bode well at all.

Is everyone else seeing the same defect?