• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed -- thanks to everyone who bought!

25 posts in this topic

:news: Saga #1-9 NM+ set remains on page 2, more Revival and TOT coming soon...

Hi all, I've got a few goodies I picked up at my LCS that don't really fit into my focus and thought I would pass them along. I have quite a bit of good modern stuff I will be adding to this thread later today as time permits (run of Saga #1-9 NM, Revival #1-6 NM, full TOT run, maybe Fatale if anyone is interested).

Shipping will be via priority mail in the US, well protected flat rate envelope for 1-3 books unless you object to envelopes. $5 for the envelope, exact cost for a 1095 box. Larger quantites will definitely go via sturdy box at exact cost (or less, depending on quantity purchased). We can talk. International shipping is fine at cost to your location via some trackable method.

Payment via PP, check, or MO is accepted. International must pay via PP.

:takeit: in the thread owns the lot. PMed offers are always welcomed (not always accepted, but worth a shot). If someone buys in the public thread then the lot is gone regardless of what may be brewing behind the scenes.

Returns are always fine if you are not satisfied. Return shipping is at your expense if it is a simple difference of opinion, and I will pick up return shipping if I made a grievous material error in my description.

Here are the first two books to open and hold the thread.

Think Tank #1 variant -- looks 9.6ish from the front, but lower spine on back cover has some wrinkling. It should press out just fine if you want to, but as is the book is probably 9.0. Book routinely goes for over $20 on eBay, so asking $OLDon this fixer-upper.

ThinkTank01var.jpg

ThinkTank01varbc.jpg

Peter Panzerfaust #7 (Nowhere Men preview) -- roughly 9.2, maybe 9.4 with some stress to upper spine. Would likely benefit slightly from a press in terms of eye appeal if not technical grade. Asking $OLDon this one too.

PP07.jpg

PP07bc.jpg

Take them both for $OLD. :news:

Think Tank #1 variant -- looks 9.6ish from the front, but lower spine on back cover has some wrinkling. It should press out just fine if you want to, but as is the book is probably 9.0. Book routinely goes for over $20 on eBay, so asking $8 + shipping on this fixer-upper.

ThinkTank01var.jpg

ThinkTank01varbc.jpg

Peter Panzerfaust #7 (Nowhere Men preview) -- roughly 9.2, maybe 9.4 with some stress to upper spine. Would likely benefit slightly from a press in terms of eye appeal if not technical grade. Asking $8 + shipping on this one too.

PP07.jpg

PP07bc.jpg

Take them both for $14 + shipping.

:takeit: both of them

Think Tank #1 variant -- looks 9.6ish from the front, but lower spine on back cover has some wrinkling. It should press out just fine if you want to, but as is the book is probably 9.0. Book routinely goes for over $20 on eBay, so asking $8 + shipping on this fixer-upper.

Peter Panzerfaust #7 (Nowhere Men preview) -- roughly 9.2, maybe 9.4 with some stress to upper spine. Would likely benefit slightly from a press in terms of eye appeal if not technical grade. Asking $8 + shipping on this one too.

Take them both for $14 + shipping.

:takeit: both of them

^^ Thanks for getting the thread going!

Will be back later today pre-Super Bowl (or in the next day or two) with the stuff mentioned above. Got some work around the house to get straightened out first... :P

Bedlam #1-2 NM+ -- asking $9 + shipping

These books are definite 9.6/9.8 quality (I hate to call anything a lock for 9.8 unless I feel it in my bones).

:takeit:

Already gonna be paying for shipping.

Another ^^

Saga #1-9 (all 1st prints) -- asking $199 $179 + shipping

Beautiful set of books I hand selected, this is/was my keeper lot.

All books are NM or better. #1-2 are gorgeous. The #2 has a very strong shot at 9.8, and the #1 isn't far behind. The #1 has that little bindery tick at the bottom spine like most of these did, but that is it in terms of a defect. The #3 is structurally gorgeous but has some white printing spots on the back cover like a lot of these books did (see bc scan). The #4 is structurally gorgeous, definitely 9.6-9.8ish. The #5-9 all have some minor NCB spine ticks, but were the best my shop got. Easy 9.6s, I think. Scans/photo are of the actual books you will get. If you want back cover scans of the #5-up let me know.

Saga.jpg

Saga01.jpg

Saga01bc.jpg

Saga02.jpg

Saga02bc.jpg

Saga03.jpg

Saga03bc.jpg

Saga04.jpg

Saga04bc.jpg

Saga05.jpg

Saga06.jpg

Saga07.jpg

Saga08.jpg

Saga09.jpg

Revival #1-6 all NM/NM+ -- asking $OLD

Beautiful hand-picked set that were my keepers. Sorry for the terrible iPhone pic of the lot, don't know why it sucks so bad. Scans are of the actual books. #2-3 are in similar condition, and scans can be supplied if you want them.

Revival.jpg

Revival01.jpg

Revival02.jpg

Revival05.jpg

Revival06.jpg

Revival #1-6 all NM/NM+ -- asking $60 + shipping

Beautiful hand-picked set that were my keepers. Sorry for the terrible iPhone pic of the lot, don't know why it sucks so bad. Scans are of the actual books. #2-3 are in similar condition, and scans can be supplied if you want them.

Revival.jpg

Revival01.jpg

Revival02.jpg

Revival05.jpg

Revival06.jpg

Revival #1-6 all NM/NM+ -- asking $60 + shipping

That was quick, ^^

Thief of Thieves #3-10 set all NM/NM+ -- asking $OLD for 8 books

More hand selected keeper copies, scans are of actual books (the scans of #3-4 above are identical to the ones in this lot). Again, if you want scans of books I don't have up just let me know.

ThiefOfThieves05.jpg

ThiefOfThieves06.jpg

ThiefOfThieves08.jpg

ThiefOfThieves09.jpg

ThiefOfThieves10.jpg

Thief of Thieves #3-10 set all NM/NM+ -- asking $49 + shipping for 8 books

More hand selected keeper copies, scans are of actual books (the scans of #3-4 above are identical to the ones in this lot). Again, if you want scans of books I don't have up just let me know.

ThiefOfThieves05.jpg

ThiefOfThieves06.jpg

ThiefOfThieves08.jpg

ThiefOfThieves09.jpg

ThiefOfThieves10.jpg