• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yes, PP #1 plus more to come sale.CLOSED THANKS

36 posts in this topic

New 52 Batman, and Detective runs .

Haha, I just got a PM about those runs. I sometimes hate to just sell via a PM as I'd like others to try and buy them as well. But seeing as it's not an auction.

I had Batman 1 and 2 for sale here and I got no sale. They were the 1:200 sketch covers signed by Snyder and Capullo...I listed them on ebay and issue 1 sold and all I have left is issue 2 9.8.

Marvel - Hawkeye # 1, 2, DC - Nightwing #1, #4.

Are thos books you're looking for, or books that are in demand??? I, unfortunately, have none of those.

Only looking for Hawkeye # 1's. All hot IMO and have tons of the rest.

:)

Okay so here goes some Image books. I only made scans for a few of them to give you a sense of my grading as a whole. I would have uploaded larger images to PB, but it seems the new site doesn't allow you to select upload preferences...or is it just me being stupid. :insane:

MP #1-4 Set??? NM+ or better $110 + shipping

#1 Front NM++- Just a couple very small spine stresses. These could easily be pressed out for a 9.8 methinks.

MP_1_NM_Fr_A001.png

Back

MP_1_NM_Bk_A001.png

#2 NM++- Front Just a couple of almost imperceptible fingerprints. I've seen this book covered in fingerprints so I have handled this issue with gloves.

MP_2_NM_Fr_A001.png

Back

MP_2_NM_Bk_A001.png

OOPS, I for got to add the other 2

#3 9.8

#4 9.8

Ok, a couple offbeat books

Lenore Vol.2 #1 9.4/9.6 $15- Might grade higher but I am leery of the cracking going on with the spine due to the cover stock on these. Therefore, the grade is as stated.

Lenore_vol2_NM_NM_Fr001.jpg

#2 $10 same as above

Lenore_vol22_NM_NM_Fr001.jpg