• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angel Medina Round 2 Sketch Opp and Remarks

105 posts in this topic

Ok so after he sent me that message I asked Angel if he mailed the books to Jake, and he replied that he mailed them to CGC directly.

Can the people in this opp let me know who you are so we can start a group pm. This way I will relay to Angel what 4 pieces are the missing ones and we can go forward with eventually getting our sketches. Hopefully Jake will come out of hibernation and do his part but at this point I don't even want to deal with him ever again.

I counted 9 people that posted an :takeit:

Jtwpantera

RavenX-13

GODOFTHUNDER

Yzerman19

J DUB

Erik B

spideysenses78

SpiderJunkie

Ultramanking

This is all unfortunate. I've used Jake on a number of occasions for sigs and sketches, and he's come through for me every time including with this opp. My sketch (Venom) was one of the two that made it to CGC, which Jake sent to me after grading. I've already confirmed with Angel that I've received the Venom sketch since I already had another commission with him pending late last year.

From rereading Jake's private e-mail to those in the opp, it appears that there were only 8 sketches as one or two people dropped out. Angel sent the sketches to CGC but only two were accounted for by them. Two others were sent raw to another boardie most likely because his address was on the backing board. I was under the impression the two raw sketches would be sent back to Angel?