• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUPERPICKY!!!

15 posts in this topic

But Doc.......HOW DOES HE DO IT? 27_laughing.gif

Sorry, not funny. I'll STFU!

sorry.gif

Actually I'm whacked out by bidder davesdugout's early kill bids! Is voodoo one of us? I forget.

But Doc.......HOW DOES HE DO IT? 27_laughing.gif

Sorry, not funny. I'll STFU!

sorry.gif

Actually I'm whacked out by bidder davesdugout's early kill bids! Is voodoo one of us? I forget.

voodo is clobberintime! tongue.gif

its only wonderman?? this character is one of the best marvel has created imho, of one its tragi-villain [!@#%^&^] heroes

undervalued when u consider the tough dark green/bluey cover, undervalued when u consdier its a true key and 1st appearance

books like tos 52, tos 57, av 9 are all way undervalued, these "2nd tier" characters are imo integral parts of the marvel universe and are easily $1000 books in 9.2

this book will break $1000

its only wonderman?? this character is one of the best marvel has created imho, of one its tragi-villain [!@#%^&^] heroes

undervalued when u consider the tough dark green/bluey cover, undervalued when u consdier its a true key and 1st appearance

books like tos 52, tos 57, av 9 are all way undervalued, these "2nd tier" characters are imo integral parts of the marvel universe and are easily $1000 books in 9.2

this book will break $1000

I was just bustin' your chops. stooges.gif I like Wonderman too, but you have to admit, he is not the coolest of characters. blush.gif

I actually agree with you that the book IS undervalued in the guide, and has always been one of the toughest Avengers to find in high grade.