• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

February 2013 SS Trade Weekend Discussion Thread

112 posts in this topic

I'm showing my green again, but how do you guys manage to part with these books? Is it a volume thing, they just didn't end up how you wanted them, or a means to get to something better?

A lot of the stuff that has been put up is just incredible, I'm kind of shocked people would trade them off.

Maybe it's because my collection is a rather paltry 11 slabs with another 3 in various stages of completion or CGC. But, even the couple that don't drive me wild I'd be hard pressed to trade away.

You all have taught me to accrue, now please teach me the art of being willing to let the occasional one go.

Books I see that interest me

AndyBoBo - Wonder Woman #96 SS Bollard

DougC - Amazing Spider-Man #607 CGC 9.8 SS Campbell

MedicAR - FF #544 CGC 9.8 SS

MedicAR - FF #554 CGC 9.6 SS

Par2ch - Captain America Annual #8 CGC 9.8 SS

Par2ch - Star Wars #1 CGC 8.0 SS

Worldsbestcomics - Amazing Spider-Man 300 chrome variant CGC 9.8 signed Todd McFarlane

Here's what I want but won't be able to get...

Par2ch's Rocket Raccoon and Thanos sketches as well as both Star Wars A New Hope books

Mykrofon's Pollard and Milgrom Black Cat and McKone's Galactus

AndyBoBo's Fallen Son by Brunner

DougC's Harbinger by Dysart

Peter Palmer's MotU by Norem

mad-dogz Cap by Van Sciver, Ayers Fury, Kubert and Joe Mad Caps

Worldsbestcomics Youngblood

GODOFTHUNDER's Deadpool sketch and Medina Spidey

Triston's Batman by West and Ward

Crnbrd's Thanos sketch

I'm willing to throw money at problems, too but that will take longer than a trade.

lol

Just added some killer Walking Dead cast books:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6382545#Post6382545

Books I like so far:

Andybobo's Avengers sketch jam book

Sean's Swamp Thing Saga 21 and/or Swamp Thing 37

Lone Tree's FF #52

Darrell F's Tony Daniel Batman sketch

Mad Dogz Ayers Fury

God of Thunder's Bob Layton Avengers 1 Ironman sketch

Crnbrd's Neal Adams Batman on euro blank

PM me if you think we can do some trading!

Just added specific wants on page 2. I'm also considering some trades and responses via PM. I may not be back until later tonight.

Sent Steve a PM I know he is traveling but just posting here incase he checks in.

Going to give all the lists a look over since it seems everyone is up. Also Sean where is the Ramos Nightcrawler :baiting:lol