• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

February 2013 SS Trade Weekend Discussion Thread

112 posts in this topic

Sent Steve a PM I know he is traveling but just posting here incase he checks in.

Going to give all the lists a look over since it seems everyone is up. Also Sean where is the Ramos Nightcrawler :baiting:lol

Also waiting on a Nightcrawler appearance! :popcorn:

Just listed stuff as well. Doing this from cell phone at airport = :screwy:lol

If you trade your Frog of Thunder to anyone but me there will be trouble! :sumo:

For some reason..... That is a internet threat I think I can take to the bank! lol

Working on a couple trades while I'm trapped inside by the snow.

Just completed 1 trade and added a Finch sketch to the trading post.

I'll be away from my computer for a good portion of the night and possibly tomorrow. If you've got a book on my want list, feel free to browse and drop a PM as I may not have a chance to suggest all the trades I'd like this weekend.

I am in the same boat as Adam. I am in and out today while working on homework assignments and house work. If you are interested in anything of mine shoot me a pm instead of just writing it in your post. I get email notifications about my private messages so that will let me know when someone is interested.

Listen people! I am that nervous fat kid in the corner at the middle school dance - PM me! lol

Interested in:

Adonis: Avengers 1 CGC SS 9.6 - Bob Layton

Jason: Clayton Crain- Wolverine; Rich Buckler- Deathlok; Clay Mann- Ares

LoneTree: Tomb Raider #33 CGC 9.8 Signed by Adam Hughes; Fallen Son Death of Captain America #4 CGC 9.8 SS Signed by Michael Turner

Adam: Mighty Thor - Chris Hemsworth

Dan: Bellman Cap; Ramos Green Goblin

spideysenses78: Avengers #1 CGC 9.8 - Jamie Biggs - Moon Knight

mykrofon: Mike McKone Galactus sketch CGC 9.6

.Troy: Bong Dazo Deadpool; Jose Jaro Thor vs FOOM!

MedicAR: Fantastic Four #544 By Michael Turner; Blackest Night Retailer Incentive #8 by Geoff Johns, Doug Mahnke, and Christian Alamy

lol no preaching....sort of.

Either way, it was worth a try.

Nah, I get it. I usually strike out on these trade weekends but wind up buying something instead.

lol

By the way, I need that Liefeld Deadpool...

Go find something cheap in my post! lol