• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harbinger #1 1992

36 posts in this topic

I did not remove myself from the pm
He is talking about when Shark responded to you with a list of grades and prices from your wtb thread and you left the PM without saying a word.

, Also I messaged Lonetree and said i didnt want it.

When was that?

:bump:

Since you are in the thread but didn't respond I guess you might have missed this. (thumbs u

It was sometime after he agreed to buy it.

Just wondering if this was AFTER he agreed to buy it and then strung the seller along for the better part of 2 months.

when i said I cant do it i have to pay bills :)

saying this to the seller when he asks you were you ready to send the promised payment:

"not yet i have bills to take care of, before i do some spending"

means the same thing as telling him you can't follow through on your purchase entirely? Really?

How long after that did you decide you had money to send books for the Sam Kieth signing?

Being trusted on this forum is something not so easily gained and very easily lost. That might brush right past you now, but it might mean something later.