• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust #1-9 NM (Writer's Copies) SOLD

96 posts in this topic

So sad....no Sizzlers in San Antonio.......

There's only a few left here in San Diego, but love em. Fast food steak. :cloud9:

"Mmm. San Diego. Drink it in, it always goes down smooth. Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diago, which of course in German means "a whale's *spoon*"."

-Ron Burgundy

I am handling the witnessing on these at ECCC and I can tell you they will not have any file copy label. Takes a lot of books to get CGC to note the label.

Very true.

Maybe personalization, maybe a special note/picture/numbering system written by Mr. Wiebe to commemmorate the awesomeness...I'm sure buyer and seller can think of something cool.

"From my PERSONAL COLLECTION -Kurt Weibe" or something.

might cost another $500 or $600 to have them slabbed though.

At $28/book for modern slow track, $252 at cost, plus whatever the facilitator fee will be. Not bad, I'd like to see how they turn out.

It's a really cool story he can tell.

might cost another $500 or $600 to have them slabbed though.

At $28/book for modern slow track, $252 at cost, plus whatever the facilitator fee will be. Not bad, I'd like to see how they turn out.

It's a really cool story he can tell.

Oh yeah most definitely. Personalize signatures or not.

Kurtis!

Just wanted to chyme in and say this is a fantastic book!

I love the concept, art and writing! Can't wait to see how things go with BBC. There's been a incredible amount of wonderful series the last few years. Timing is good!

And this kind of concept has got me thinking things like, "what if Robin Hood was in the middle of the Vietnam war?!?!"

Good Fruit for the mind!

Will you be at any of the Southern Cali comic cons?!?!?!

Kurtis.....it can never hurt to ask....but any chance of convincing Tyler to put somewhere in an issue of PP an homage to Hogan's Heroes....

I would pee myself laughing if you guys snuck a shultz or col. klink tip o' the hat in almost anywhere you could fit them in the storyline or background. :)

Sergeant_Schultz.jpg

original.jpg

I am handling the witnessing on these at ECCC and I can tell you they will not have any file copy label. Takes a lot of books to get CGC to note the label.

Jon,

All of my books that I wrote have file copy notated on the label. I just had to sent a statement on my letterhead certifying they were file copies.

Jay