• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OWN SAGA RRP?? BUY THIS ONE....

68 posts in this topic

Ok, :rulez:

Normal rules apply (no probies or HOS)

:takeit: trumps PM's.

Feel free to ask me questions. PM also for my ebay ID or other board members I have purchased from if desired. Neither will be posted publicly in the thread.

Thanks for looking and enjoy!

----------------------------

Own a SAGA RRP? No? Buy This one.

saga_rrp_9.6.JPG

Price: $800

Shipping: $50 USA, $35 CANADA, $60 UK

Shipping: $50 USA, $35 CANADA, $60 UK

Where are you shipping it from, the moon?

that's an impressively ignorant post, you want to be obnoxious, PM me. You would think a person with 40K posts would have learned the rules about thread cra pping by now.

Better yet, post your ZIP CODE, and I'll screen cap the cost of shipping an 800 book, properly packaged with insurance, and signature verification, from UPS, CANADA POST, and whatever other courier you'd like.

If its southern cali, I bet I would still be losing money on the shipping.

AND, did USPS, $52.50 for Priority in the reverse direction, including insurance.

Clearly someone else has been living on the moon.

Stating all of that in your original post would have been helpful. The crickets might not have been chirping quite as loud.

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

and on this note, moving to ebay, tired of the nonsense on here.

THREAD CLOSED.

:o

I sold a grand of stuff through these boards since mid January, if shipping was an issue, people will just PM and ask for a deal. I shipped every single thing I have sold on here so far at less than the actual shipping cost.

The last week and a half has seen the modern section overrun by hundreds of identical auctions, and everyone just looking for deals so they can immediately turn around and sell it again for a profit.

I'm fine to move it to ebay, and test the waters, or hold on to it if it doesnt sell. I am restraining myself from saying what I really think to be honest, cause I dont need infractions. Dr. Watson can come find me at FanExpo in August and I'd be happy to talk about shipping in person.

But this thread was already going to be closed tomorrow at the latest anyway. If 40K posters feel the need to break rules and thread , might as well close it now.

AND, did USPS, $52.50 for Priority in the reverse direction, including insurance.

Clearly someone else has been living on the moon.

Since you've closed your thread and aren't selling it here anymore I wanted to mention one thing.

It might have helped to just remind people of where you are geographically as a way to preface your shipping cost with some frame of reference. Many people here buy and sell, a lot, and they ship and have had shipped to them packages from Canada to the US and vice versa. So I don't think it's coming from a place of ignorance.

I just gave a guy a quote on a $700 book sent to Canada, priority mail with max insurance (they only allow $675 on priority mail) and the cost was $39. So the cost is significant regardless but I had to punch the weight up to 7 lbs to get to $52 all in.

So I think there's a disconnect on the calculations somewhere that might explain the disagreement. So once we eliminate that we can all get along. :foryou:

Why make a big deal of this guys? People on here have been buying and selling forever. Let's cut the . If people aren't in the market to buy then move on. People know damn well what they want even before they hit these boards. Not only that people know generally how much a book costs and the cost to have items shipped to their location.

and on this note, moving to ebay, tired of the nonsense on here.

THREAD CLOSED.

:o

I sold a grand of stuff through these boards since mid January, if shipping was an issue, people will just PM and ask for a deal. I shipped every single thing I have sold on here so far at less than the actual shipping cost.

The last week and a half has seen the modern section overrun by hundreds of identical auctions, and everyone just looking for deals so they can immediately turn around and sell it again for a profit.

I'm fine to move it to ebay, and test the waters, or hold on to it if it doesnt sell. I am restraining myself from saying what I really think to be honest, cause I dont need infractions. Dr. Watson can come find me at FanExpo in August and I'd be happy to talk about shipping in person.

But this thread was already going to be closed tomorrow at the latest anyway. If 40K posters feel the need to break rules and thread , might as well close it now.

What rules were broken? You were asked a simple question and then proceded to twist your panties.

thread crapping is not allow, you think making claims about someones shipping (wrong i might add at that) are allowed? ok, i'll post in every sales thread you make and accuse you of charging to much for shipping.

@ the shipping costs, I am not in the US, and did the USPS calc super fast, it was flat rate medium priority, which was $41, plus the max insurance.

and @diggler, trying to make panty jokes doesnt change anything. I was closing the thread tonight either way, so feel free to continue to post here for no reason??? and say whatever nonsense you want.

@ the shipping costs, I am not in the US, and did the USPS calc super fast, it was flat rate medium priority, which was $41, plus the max insurance.

That makes sense. It's far more expensive to ship a slab that way. At least the number makes sense now.