• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my personal CGC & SS collection - CLOSED

122 posts in this topic

Ok...gonna start with a Bronze book. Know it's in the wrong area, but don't really want to start another sales thread...

DC Comics BEOWULF #1 CGC 9.8 White Pages - moved to Ebay

019_zps86e6168d.jpg

020_zpsd7e218f9.jpg

I remember hawking seeds for the American Seed Co. when I young :facepalm:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight #1 Virgin Cover (5th Printing) CGC 9.8 SS Jo Chen - SOLD

The marks on the the top is that "oily" mark from the inner bag and the holder...or something like that. It's been discussed here on the boards and you should be able to search for it. Does not affect the book.

005_zpsb54fd004.jpg

006_zps763ce7c2.jpg

I love this thread. I would love to see the death and life of superman made into an epic mini series animated. lots of good stuff.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight #1 Virgin Cover (5th Printing) CGC 9.8 SS Jo Chen - $125

The marks on the the top is that "oily" mark from the inner bag and the holder...or something like that. It's been discussed here on the boards and you should be able to search for it. Does not affect the book.

005_zpsb54fd004.jpg

006_zps763ce7c2.jpg

awesomeeeeeeee hm

(thumbs u

This one was pretty good, almost as good as Superman/Batman Apocalypse that covered the Turner run on the Superman Batman series.

DC is awesome with their animation, but crappy with their movies. You would think that being part of WB, they'd be the kings of superhero movies. Anyway, on with some more...

New X-Men #128 CGC 9.8 - 1st Appearance of Fantomex - SOLD

039_zpsd2ee18fc.jpg

040_zps88018bb6.jpg