• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TPBs and random comics for sale

85 posts in this topic

Unwritten TPB vol 1 & 2 - $6.00 for the set. The second vol has a minor nick at the back cover. I tried taking a picture but it doesn't show up.

th_Unwritten1_zpsbc553be6.jpgth_Unwritten2_zps7249f835.jpg

I just finished reading vol 5 of this, and I'll say anyone who's a Literature guy would love this title.

It is pretty good. I am up to vol 4 now. I took the rest out of the library last week.

Cerebus set - $67.00 includes shipping via media mail.

This is a whole lot of reading! It is almost the complete set. I purchased these used and they are in used condition. Most of them have reminder marks. Church and State book 1 has some tanning issues.

th_Cerebus1.jpg

th_Cerebus8.jpgth_Cerebus2.jpgth_Cerebus3.jpgth_Cerebus4.jpg

th_Cerebus5.jpgth_Cerebus6.jpgth_Cerebus7.jpg

Thank you! You have reading the entire year!

:takeit:

These are $1 each - The Dilbert has some corner wear but the others are in great condition.

th_PVPTreks.jpg

A few more $1 books

th_EvilInc_zpsa5168c01.jpg

:takeit:

Free shipping for those as well.

The 90's are here and they want there comics back! Seriously, I have read this run several times and love it. I believe these are most of Alan Grant's run.

Demon 1-25, 28, 32, 34-39 - $15.00 - At this price I am not grading them. They are average F/VF to VF.

th_Demon_zps6ac384fb.jpgth_Demon1_zps104f6a49.jpgth_Demon2_zps44e8f6c8.jpgth_Demon3_zps273d58dc.jpg

Sabrina Manga Series - $110.00 Small digest that collects the first four issues of the series and then issues 62-100 - This was a very hard series to put together when I was doing so. I have since seen more copies surface. This is the complete manga run by Tania Del Rio. I can grade out the series if I have any takers just post or PM me. I have only taken a picture of the digest and first issue of the run for sale, 62. Most of these are VF/NM, a few in the VF range and a small few like 3 are F to F/VF range and one is VG which made me :mad:

I will be more than happy to take pictures or scans of the series if there is interest. If not then I am putting it back into my collection.

th_SabrinaRun_zpsaba02580.jpg

Only a few tonight as I am tired. Everything in the post is $1.00

YOW FCBD

th_Yow_zpse57d020a.jpg

Casper or Popeye Halloween mini comic $1.00 each

th_CasperPopeye_zps1288d7ec.jpg

Four Color 1136 - There is a tear throughout the comic see second picture.

th_FC1136_zps932811f9.jpgth_FC_tear_zpsfc7fd8c6.jpg

Binky 62 VG SOLD

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/nocutename/ForumSale/Binky62_zpsa586d41b.jpg

Binky Buddies VG- SOLD

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/nocutename/ForumSale/BinkyBuddies2_zpsc0725594.jpg

I am clearing out the remainder of my horror books. I am not at all picky about the condition of my horror or romance books. So they are mainly reader condition but still a presentable copy. There isn't that many so I am going to group the titles and sell them in cheap lots.