• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Admitting You Have a Problem

23 posts in this topic

It seems to me the problem is not that you guys buy too much, but that you keep track of what you buy.

Me, I've no idea. If it wasn't for the registry, my slabs would be as disorganized and incomprehensible as my collections of raw books. Yeah, I've spent a lot in 2012 and I sometimes feel bad about it, but the feeling of guilt or embarrassment never lasts.

Ignorance is bliss. Having said that, everybody: keep some money in the bank.

:preach:

It seems to me the problem is not that you guys buy too much, but that you keep track of what you buy.

Me, I've no idea. If it wasn't for the registry, my slabs would be as disorganized and incomprehensible as my collections of raw books. Yeah, I've spent a lot in 2012 and I sometimes feel bad about it, but the feeling of guilt or embarrassment never lasts.

Ignorance is bliss. Having said that, everybody: keep some money in the bank.

:preach:

I think you mean hidden under the plant in the living room. ;)

Greetings and Salutations my name is Neil and Im a collecter,

I am still kind of new to this hobby of ours a friend sold me some of his duplicates of Hulk & She-Hulk.

Now I want to compete in the She-Hulk starting with Savage and Sensational sets I have been watching some 9.8s on Ebay and intend on buying them come March 2nd.

Problem with me is Im a character collecter therefore Im looking at various titles that feature my characters and getting all those variants is going to be a pleasure/pain grind!!!

Marvel characters I collect: Rulk, Red She-Hulk, She-Hulk and Werewolf by Night

D.C. Characters I collect: Firestorm also really like Red Lanterns and hope one day they might get a competive set.

Good luck and serious discipline in your future collecting endevours.