• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Thor 80 and 81

22 posts in this topic

Check that I need issue #80 to complete the set. Its just part 1 of 6 of the Ragnarok arc. Apparently the series will end when its done and restart under another title? Lots of good villain's and guest stars although I find the action to be a bit rushed. Should be interesting to see how it pans out.

Can someone please help me out? I'm willing to pay more than cover price! Ebay is a nightmare looking for these issues and I want to get the complete story.

If you know somewhere I can look, that'd be great too.

Thanks!

Peter

Those ebay prices are insane. I think I have doubles. You can have them for cover price plus shipping. Let me check when I get home.

Ok, the LCS had two copies of 80, but no 81. I have not seen them so I don't know their condition, but they have been on the shelf for 3 months so don't expect NM. If you guys want them I send them to you for cover price + shipping (however you want it shipped).

Let me know and should be able to buy and ship them by Friday.

Ok, the LCS had two copies of 80, but no 81. I have not seen them so I don't know their condition, but they have been on the shelf for 3 months so don't expect NM. If you guys want them I send them to you for cover price + shipping (however you want it shipped).

Let me know and should be able to buy and ship them by Friday.

OG,

I'll take a copy of issue #80. I just need to get a paypal account set up and then I'll drop you a PM with the details. Hopefully I can get this done by tomorrow. You the man. thumbsup2.gif

Just want to send out props to OG for coming thorugh with a copy of Thor #80 and Avenegrs #500 as it has been next to impossible to get a copy of these. 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Funny you should say that. I've got an extra copy of Thor #80 and no one wants it. confused-smiley-013.gif27_laughing.gif

Just want to send out props to OG for coming thorugh with a copy of Thor #80 and Avenegrs #500 as it has been next to impossible to get a copy of these. 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Funny you should say that. I've got an extra copy of Thor #80 and no one wants it. confused-smiley-013.gif27_laughing.gif

Someone should want that bad boy considering what they go for on Ebay. I guess if no one here wants it for cover price you can sell it on Ebay for 4x cover. insane.gif