• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Thor 80 and 81

22 posts in this topic

Just want to send out props to OG for coming thorugh with a copy of Thor #80 and Avenegrs #500 as it has been next to impossible to get a copy of these. 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Funny you should say that. I've got an extra copy of Thor #80 and no one wants it. confused-smiley-013.gif27_laughing.gif

Someone should want that bad boy considering what they go for on Ebay. I guess if no one here wants it for cover price you can sell it on Ebay for 4x cover. insane.gif

Combo it with Tor 337 and other appearances/returns of Beta Ray Bill for an "Ultimate Beta Ray bill" lot and see that figure skyrocket!!! tongue.gif

Just want to send out props to OG for coming thorugh with a copy of Thor #80 and Avenegrs #500 as it has been next to impossible to get a copy of these. 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Funny you should say that. I've got an extra copy of Thor #80 and no one wants it. confused-smiley-013.gif27_laughing.gif

I told you to put it on Ebay!!! makepoint.gifstooges.gif

Seriously though, thanks for the offer. Chad from CompleteRunComics got me Thor 80 and 81 and various other goodies! thumbsup2.gif