• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINAL DISCOUNT! + Kate / Everything that you've ever wanted: Double covers+ mo

177 posts in this topic

This thread will be a decent size. (around 100 books). Lots of keys, Some high grade,a few rare books, and some double covers. I even have a triple cover. Marvels, DC's you name it. Shipping outside the united states will be my estimate that's as close as i can get it. I'm not trying to make any money off of the shipping. I just don't want to lose it, so feel free to call something if you are outside the US. I will do my best to give you a close estimate on shipping when i send you an invoice. (hopefully within a few dollars or so)

IMPORTANT I'm doing things a little different this time. I'm numbering everything to keep me from going insane when updating/revising the thread. When placing your you muuuust include the # assigned to the book. Heck, i don't care if you even leave out the name of the book as long as you quote what #) it is. Number will be the first thing i put in every post, and i will start with 1). Will probably be easier anyway for you. If you have any questions about specific issues please send me a pm. I will be listing pretty quickly as i have everything all ready and am just copying and pasting. I would hate to not get a question answered in a timely manner if it gets lost in the shuffle.

rules. Paypal/check/money order / all ok. Anything from my CCL store can be added at no additional shipping cost as well as an additional 10% off. There's a bunch of deals in there similar to this thread so it's definitely worth a look. Follow the link below. I'll be around pretty mush all day and night today, so feel free to send me pm's and i should be able to get answers for you pretty quickly.