• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2nd rarest bronze book ever.

69 posts in this topic

184 total 35 Cent Marvel comics.....

Marvel Comics back in June 1977 wanted to test the market to see if comic buyers would accept a five cent price increase. Much like the 30 cent variants from the year before Marvel released a 35 cent variant for every 30 cent comic they produced from June to Oct. 1977. This was a total of 184 different comics. These 35 cent variants were printed in much smaller numbers than the normal 30 cent counterpart and were believed to have only been shipped to only six distribution areas to be sold in those areas.

You should give the cosmic-spider-man credit when quoting his write up over at STL.

noted

184 total 35 Cent Marvel comics.....

Marvel Comics back in June 1977 wanted to test the market to see if comic buyers would accept a five cent price increase. Much like the 30 cent variants from the year before Marvel released a 35 cent variant for every 30 cent comic they produced from June to Oct. 1977. This was a total of 184 different comics. These 35 cent variants were printed in much smaller numbers than the normal 30 cent counterpart and were believed to have only been shipped to only six distribution areas to be sold in those areas.

You should give the cosmic-spider-man credit when quoting his write up over at STL.

are you going to tell the professor? hahaha

your the plagiarism forum police

No, and I am not an English grammer teacher either.

so what is the rarest of all the 35 Cent Variants?

Screw you! Find out yourself since you seem to have all the answers and want to come on here disrespecting people who have done most of the research.

Punk! :sumo:

Screw you! Find out yourself since you seem to have all the answers and want to come on here disrespecting people who have done most of the research.

hahaha i already know.... (thumbs u

i read the research (thumbs u

hahaha i already know.... (thumbs u

and I DO have all the answers! i read the research (thumbs u

Look I credited the source of how i found the answers! hahaha

"Find out yourself since you seem to have all the answers" -Stronguy

you girls need to relax its a forum not UFC

You're lucky that this is just a forum and not UFC. :makepoint:

He isn't called Stronguy for nothing. :eek: