• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINAL DISCOUNT 20-30% off EVERY HOT THING EVER /CRAZY GOOD PRICES part 2 all new

255 posts in this topic

116) Elfquest Book 1 Color Graphic Novel. This thing is Big. And Heavy. And has Elves going on quests. Seriously. Quests. This one that Milehigh considered to be in "good" condition just got nearly $50. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELFQUEST-BOOK-GN-1982-Series-1-Good-/230925187225?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35c436b899 Which means it probably has been used to wipe the grease from Chuck's braided ponytail and then used as a table for his pottery. I would like to sell this one that i consider to be a little better than fine for $25. Chuck has never touched it to my knowledge. img0123xr.jpg

117) Previews december 2011 (1st preview app. of Thief of Thieves AND Peter Panzerfaust a few pages each) What? You think i'm crazy? Well, maybe i am. BUT try finding these things. Seriously. I went all over the place trying and only one shop out of 15 held onto these. No one on the internet has them for sale either. We are in an era of people going preview crazy! :insane: Anyway, i know i don't hold onto these normally, and i don't know many other people who do either. I have 4 of these and they are $25 apiece. aaaaaacgcboardsnewstuff.jpg

aaaaaacgcboardsnewstuffo.jpg

aaaaaacgcboardsnewstuff.jpg

118) Previews January 2012 (1st preview app. of Saga AND Manhattan Projects / a few pages each) What? You think i'm crazy? Well, maybe i am. BUT try finding these things. Seriously. I went all over the place trying and only one shop out of 15 held onto these. No one on the internet has them for sale either. We are in an era of people going preview crazy! :insane: Anyway, i know i don't hold onto these normally, and i don't know many other people who do either. I have 5 of these and they are $25 apiece. (deja vu?) Be the envy of all of your friends whose Saga collection won't be as heavy as yours :insane:aaaaaacgcboardsnewstuff.jpg

120) Spider-man Clone saga issues. Pretty much all of them but the Amazing issues (those sold in a lot of amazing i had going) Included is: Spider-man maximum Clonage Alpha and Omega, Wed of Spider-man #117-129, Spectacular Spider-man #217-229 all in NM . 28 issues. Get the amazing issues and you have them all. NM condition 28 issues $35aaaaaacgcboardsnewstuff.jpg