• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Marvel Slabbage for Sale! -closed-

67 posts in this topic

Legal Mumbo Jumbo

No Probies or HOSers

$15 flat rate shipping includes insurance/priority box (possibly registered mail if it's $$$) USA no matter how many slabs you buy!

*edit: If you buy just one cheaper slab and it cost much less to ship I'll reduce the shipping charge.

For orders to Canada: I'll have to pack your books and weigh them then get the new shipping rates.

You'll be charged exact shipping.

I think I can get 3 slabs in for under 4 pounds, or I could divide up your order if not.

Paypal is an option but for a more expensive order I would much prefer a postal money order in US funds. It's not just to avoid the fee but getting a 1099 next year too. I reviewed my last years sales and was shocked how close I came. I already have over a grand in Jan and this thread might be over 2 grand. It's only Feb...

Titles will include TTA, Hulk, Thor and FF.

Tales to Astonish 100 CGC 9.0 OW/W (SA) only my 3rd PLOD ever... And all have been TTA!!! :mad:

Asking: $40 SOLD to somebody... I swear...

Scan-TTA100_zpsbfe9a390.jpg

Oh and a big TY to BUTM for scanning my books.

I'm still looking for a good legal size scanner.

Back cover scans are not available unless you want a really crappy/cloudy one from my scanner.

lol

All books are fresh back from CGC! :sumo:

Incredible Hulk 112 CGC 7.0 OW/W - got hammered by CGC for some reason and I'm not paying for notes - book does have small writing in pencil on the back "$1.00" and a small name

Asking: $30 somebody please pay my fees... :foryou:SOLD

Scan-Hulk112_zpsb3562910.jpg