• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Marvel Slabbage for Sale! -closed-

67 posts in this topic

Cal took the plod TTA - click on your user name featured in his post, and it will take you to the item he took.

Wow. That';s a neat trick. :golfclap:

Cal took the plod TTA - click on your user name featured in his post, and it will take you to the item he took.

Now, invoice him for everything left - do it. Do it. :baiting:

Now, invoice him for everything left - do it. Do it. :baiting:

It's very tempting since he still hasn't responded to my PM in over two days. lol

Last chance folks, I'm thinking big 10 day listing tonight. :sumo:

Any more interest?

And Cal still hasn't let me know which one(s) he hit. (:

You've been here how long?

:makepoint:

Apparently not long enough. Seems he took the whole week off. :facepalm:

I forgot about the extra 10 cents to list for 10 days and since I'm a cheapo these are still up for offers until Sunday afternoon.

Tales to Astonish 100 CGC 9.0 OW/W (SA) only my 3rd PLOD ever... And all have been TTA!!! :mad:

Asking: $40

Scan-TTA100_zpsbfe9a390.jpg

:takeit:

If you don't hear back from Cal

OK, he hit the bin at 4 AM last Monday.

If I don't get any word from him by Next Monday (tomorrow) morning that's a full week.

Are there any probation list rules about this?

Is a week long enough to wait when somebody falls off the radar completely or must I wait 30 days?

My probation senses are tingling... :eek:

Tales to Astonish 100 CGC 9.0 OW/W (SA) only my 3rd PLOD ever... And all have been TTA!!! :mad:

If I don't get any word from him by Next Monday (tomorrow) morning that's a full week.

Is a week long enough to wait when somebody falls off the radar completely or must I wait 30 days?

Last update- Cal hasn't logged or at least read his PMs since he put the :takeit: in my thread over 1 week ago (over 170 hours) and considering he didn't properly quote the book in question leaving doubt as to what he bought I'm selling it to comeaux.

I hope this doesn't end me up on probation if Cal pops in later this week demanding that I send him his book.

:ohnoez:

Last update- Cal hasn't logged or at least read his PMs since he put the :takeit: in my thread over 1 week ago (over 170 hours) and considering he didn't properly quote the book in question leaving doubt as to what he bought I'm selling it to comeaux.

I hope this doesn't end me up on probation if Cal pops in later this week demanding that I send him his book.

:ohnoez:

OK ACES if you could not see that I hit the TTA 100 PLOD than you lost me forever as a Customer.

I DID log back on shortly after I hit the :takeit: and heard nothing. I am very patient, and have been tending to a very ill family member the past two weeks.

Anyone that knows me knows that I ALWAYS PAY unless something comes up.

So I am sure that you really needed that $40 real bad and sold it to someone else.

Just let me know that you already spend that $40 so i can rest easy.

I am going to start a thread about this transaction, just to show the world how much that $40 meant to you.

CAL not happy

I changed my mind - I am DEMANDING that TTA 100 PLOD.

I did log on shortly afterwards, which can be verified, and nothing from anyone.

Then life happens, and then I log on to see THIS?

I want my book.

CAL who will take action...

So sorry dude.

I really didn't know which one you hit until lizards2 showed me that trick, but I don't think anyone can hold anybody to a blank :takeit: in a thread with multiple books.

And btw I was a fearing I might end up on the probation list because of this mess, not you.

I waited one full week for you to clear up which one(s) you meant.

I needed to list these on eBay and I couldn't hold them all back until one guy showed up to tell me which one he wanted.

:sumo:

I changed my mind - I am DEMANDING that TTA 100 PLOD.

I did log on shortly afterwards, which can be verified, and nothing from anyone.

Then life happens, and then I log on to see THIS?

I want my book.

CAL who will take action...

I haven't mailed the book yet.

I PMed comeaux and asked if he's amendable to letting me send you the book instead.

:tonofbricks:

Chris i think you are fine. Cal made a mistake and didnt properly quote the book he wanted. His fault. i wouldnt worry about it.

Ha. All this fuss over a PLOD.

And I thought everybody hated them.

Chris i think you are fine. Cal made a mistake and didnt properly quote the book he wanted. His fault. i wouldnt worry about it.

CAL did NOT make a mistake.

I DID have the right :takeit: with the comic and I clearly remembered doing this right when I did this.

Lizards2 also sees this, and pointed this out.

I am going to push this until I get that comic.

So stay out of this, you should have no dog in this fight.

CAL gearing up...

WOW !!! :o

Chris man it's no problem at all bro ... I appreciate the great deals and it's no problem to let the child have his book.

You can just keep the $50 (with shipping) for a credit to my next book I get from you which will be soon.

Life is too short and sweet to squabble over a comic book. lol

Sorry it took me a while to get back to you as I was assembling a swing set for my two year old son.

Thanks again !!! (thumbs u

I am going to start a thread about this transaction, just to show the world how much that $40 meant to you.
Dude you are a basket case ... really ? Start a thread ? Thats a helluva threat lol

CAL not happy
:screwy: