• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HORROR MAGS - TALES OF TERROR, TALES OF VOODOO, WEIRD,

277 posts in this topic

:news:

This thread will feature some really cool and not seen to often Horror Mags from Eerie Publications.

TALES OF TERROR, TALES OF VOODOO, WITCHES TALES, CASTLE OF FRANKENSTIEIN, WIERD VAMPIRE TALES, TALES FROM THE TOMB, and lots more

First book up in about 15 minutes. Go grab a drink and some cash. :acclaim:

:rulez:

First book up in a few.

If your on the probation list, try and get off the probabtion list and quit being a dumb azz. No hall of shamers or probies, or anyone who deals with them.

If you want me to start a pile let me know.

1. First :takeit: in the thread gets the book. Please "quote" the book you want after it is posted.

If you want to negotiate on a price or book please do through a P.M. but :takeit: in the thread trumps any P.M. talks.

2. I'm not on the boards 24/7 so I am not around to answer P.M.'s all the time.Paypal, Money Orders, and Personal. Personal checks are held for ten days until they clear before I ship.

3. I can fit about ten regular sized comics ( not the Giants ) in my standard shipping box for $4.90 Media in the U.S. Other books will be exact shipping and packaging. If your order is more that the cost will be exact plus shipping materials. Media takes a few days more, but I have never had a problem with media. I package bomb proof, as anyone who has purchased from me knows.

4. I have decided that If you are willing to pay the exact shipping, I will ship anywhere at my cost, but please wait for me to invoice you.

5. PRIORITY is available at exact cost if you want it.

6. I do not bag and boad individual books. Most books are bulk shipped in groups of up to twelve per bag. Everyone has there own bag/board preference anyway.

7. I will not ship in envelopes or mailers, so please dont ask. I only use Kraft box mailers.

9. I also offer a full refund on anything ( minus return shipping ), as long as you contact me within five days and return the item in the same condition.

Here's a few shots of what the interiors look like. Most have cream to off white pages but some are better. Many of these look like they were read once if at all.

Each issue has eight stories. These are some really good reading. To tell the truth, I can't tell you how many of these I read cover to cover as I was going through them. About ten were pulled for the Doctors private collection. I love these things.

damagedboxsinsidehorrormags008.jpg

damagedboxsinsidehorrormags007.jpg

damagedboxsinsidehorrormags006.jpg

damagedboxsinsidehorrormags005.jpg

TALES OF VOODOO VOL 6 - No 1 - Jan - 1973 - 6.0 SOLD TO OCTOBER

Nice copy with light wear and creasing. Book has great color and crazy stories.

BOARD PRICE = $8.00

TALESOFVOODOOVOL6-NO1FC001.jpg

TALESOFVOODOOVOL6-NO1BC001.jpg

TALES OF VOODOO Vol 2 - No 3 - July - 1969 - 4.5 SOLD TO COMICOLLECTOR76

Has a center crease. Corner creasing on the B.C. Very nice color. What a great cover.

BOARD PRICE = $6.00

TALESOFVOODOOVOL2-No3-July1969FC001.jpg

TALESOFVOODOOVOL2-No2BC001.jpg

TALES OF VOODOO Vol 2 - No 2 - May - 1969 - 4.5 SOLD TO COMICOLLECTOR76

Has a light center crease. Spine stress & light general creasing. Great color and cover. Man that has to smartz.

BOARD PRICE = $7.00

TALESOFVOODOOVOL2-No2FC001.jpg

TALESOFVOODOOVol2-No2BC001-1.jpg

TALES FROM THE TOMB Vol 5 - No 5 - Sept - 1973 - 4.5 SOLD TO COMICOLLECTOR76

Heavy spine stress and long creases lower F.C. corner. Solid copy and well attached.

BOARD PRICE = $6.00

TALESFROMTHETOMBVol5No5FC001.jpg

TALESFROMTHETOMBVol5No5BC001.jpg

TERROR TALES Vol 5 - No 2 - April - 1973 - 6.5 SOLD TO OCTOBER

Real nice copy. Has a stacking bend line along the spine. No color break. Light edge creases and bends. Good pressing candidate. Great color and nutzo cover.

BOARD PRICE = $8.00

TERRORTALESVol5No2FC001.jpg

TERRORTALESVol5No2BC001.jpg

WEIRD Vol 13 - No 3 - Sept -1980 - 5.0 SOLD TO OCTOBER

Long diagonal crease F.C. Light edge and spine wear. Clean interior with great color and gloss. Another wild looking cover.

BOARD PRICE = $8.00

WEIRDVol13No3FC001.jpg

WEIRDVol13No3BC001.jpg

WEIRD Vol 2 - No 10 - Dec - 1968 - 4.0 SOLD TO COMICOLLECTOR76

Has what looks like pin holes by the bottom spine corner F.C. and chips and paper loss in the same spot on the B.C. Has great color and solid well attached interior.

BOARD PRICE = $6.00

WEIRDVol2No10FC001.jpg

WEIRDVol2No10BC001.jpg