• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Calling

33 posts in this topic

You mean you don't want to meet up with Wolverine again??? (shrug)

lol I just remember when I gave him props for his custome, he thoought I was making fun of him, and I felt the awkward moment where he wanted to beat me down...someone stepped in..."no..he means it, he likes your custome"...close one :eek:

I'm the guy who saved Chespirito from Wolverine. :acclaim:

At least that's how my admittedly inebriated mind saw it at the time. :P

Yeah it was hilarious. The way that guy looked at Ches like "Are you taking the pi$$ mate?" and Ches face was like "ok...." then Garry stepped in and explained it all.

Wish I had followed you guys for the onward drinking!

I was more like...."Can someone please speak Brittish to this dude that is about to stomp my face in"...... :eek: thanks for stepping in guys...

Less than a week to go before Britain's premier comic event. For those that are going, what are you hoping for the most?

People to meet? Signings? Sketches? Buying? Selling?

Or just the chance to finally see Greggy in the flesh?

Well now that I know Gary is setting up I'll def have to stop by his booth and spend some money , also got some comics I've paid in advance for to pick up from Nick and Bob Storms .

I would like to get a Bowen statue too if I can find one I like ( the retro Hulk one looks good in photos ) .

I'm only going for the Saturday morning , got to take my wife and daughter to Covenent Garden market in the afternoon , so no boozy Saturday night for me .

I cut my finger and toe nails for you wankers tonight.

xoxo

greggy

Can you bring your nail clippings? I think i might be able to flip them.

hm It does make sense. The first time most of us will have had the chance to meet one of the greatest board legends, and now to own an actual memento of this special occasion. Could this convention possibly get any better? Total win. :applause:

xoxo

greggy

hm It does make sense. The first time most of us will have had the chance to meet one of the greatest board legends, and now to own an actual memento of this special occasion. Could this convention possibly get any better? Total win. :applause:

Is that like owning a piece of the Berlin wall?

xoxo

greggy

Is that like owning a piece of the Berlin wall?

I am understating when I say that this will be remembered as one of the most significant comic book convention events of the 21st century. And we will be part of it.

I will expect someone to buy me a beer this year after putting on this show again :acclaim: .

(I presume the others are too busy to see this thread)