• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Owner High Grade Fantastic Four Run 1 - up New Books Added

39 posts in this topic

Shipping is $7 in the continental U.S.

Every book in this thread (with 2 exceptions) is from an original owner collection. I'll just be listing the early books for now but will be listing the rest at some point in the future.

Many of these books have minor defects usually along the top edge, but in many cases the spines are perfect. (I don't think many of these books were ever opened) The books have amazing colors and most of them have White pages. So many of these books have really nice eye appeal for the grade.

Additional scans/information available by request

This is the only other book in this thread not from this original owner collection. But since it is also an early Fantastic Four I figured it would fit right in.

Fantastic Four 5 CGC 9.4 White Pages White Mountain Pedigree. (Very sharp, borderline 9.6 looking book) $55000

FF5CGC94_zpsb3db74ca.jpg

FF5CGC94b_zps4f8078f6.jpg

This is the only other book in this thread not from this original owner collection. But since it is also an early Fantastic Four I figured it would fit right in.

Fantastic Four 5 CGC 9.4 White Pages White Mountain Pedigree. (Very sharp, borderline 9.6 looking book) $55000

FF5CGC94_zpsb3db74ca.jpg

FF5CGC94b_zps4f8078f6.jpg

:cloud9: