• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PP/WD/HS +98/12

31 posts in this topic

Getting another thread going. Same rules as before. I am not so good at grading but I try to be conservative, I think people who have bought from me were happy. :shrug:

First :takeit: wins

Shipping trough USPS $5 1-10 comics, or if a cheaper method is available.

More scans can be had if needed

:foryou:

Walking Dead lot VF/NM $130 120

WD WEEKLY 1 X 2 (ONE COPY HAS BLEMISHES ON BACK. SEE SCAN)

CAPES 1 WD PREVIEW

8485121252_a66056e70a.jpg

WD1 by chrisskiba, on Flickr

8485121150_2cc909a585.jpg

WDB by

chrisskiba, on Flickr

8485121346_2292faf1e1.jpg

WD by chrisskiba, on Flickr

8485121428_945a42810a.jpg

WD 1B by chrisskiba, on Flickr

8484027419_a1977ee8e4.jpg

CAPES by chrisskiba, on Flickr

8485120672_08f70c5316.jpg

CAPES B by chrisskiba, on Flickr

Also comes with serbian issue of ten, VF/NM 83, and WD 46 tyreese death

Thats all for tonight, might only leave these up for a day or two. I'll have some cheaper stuff coming up.

Mind Mgmt 1-6 $100?

some prices might be high, some appropriate, but it is easier to say nothing than it is to say something mean (thread krap)

Thanks

CW

Come on put it up this time.

You know what I want.

cant do that yet :) not even sure I can find it or them ;) took me forever to find these. However found some other awesome comics in the process of this thread like Jason vs Leatherface sets, aliens vs term. vs predator, couple of army of darkness sets, the first one from dark horse

I understand :headbang:

Sometimes you just have to have some patience cause not many people have seen your thread yet. GLWTS :foryou:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'll probably leave it up a little longer. Eventually the majority of my collection will end up being sold. I'm switching over to tpb's for the most part to make room in my art studio. The thrill of the chase is what I think drove me to buy most of the comics that aren't horror related. Like it was fun to own over four copies of WD 1, 19, and so on.

What I hate though is that in doing this thread I thought I would finally find my WD 27's but they're still in hiding

You might try posting in modern/copper if you are not going to be putting a bunch of toys or something up. I think that area gets more traffic than the misc forum.

I just cleared out a bunch of stuff myself. It felt good, and its so hard to stop buying cool sheeet though.