• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

I just looked at the original order I placed for NYCC, and we actually only had SIXTY (60) of the NYCC self-published version. So that's the official word on that--there are 60 of those out there.

Also, I will NEVER be printing the SDCC set again. Maybe we'll use the images again for prints, but never do the set again. The fun of doing these exclusives is to keep them exclusive! But we'll definitely have something fun and rare for NYCC--I'll let you guys know when we get to it.

.......and this is why you are CERTAIN to succeed. You rock Frank!

we'll definitely have something fun and rare for NYCC--I'll let you guys know when we get to it.

Glad I'm going to NYCC :cloud9: [/quote

you allready know ^^

Edited by emezy360

To jab the thread from anything other than limited edition variants (that I'll probably never be able to afford! :cry: ) or sales...

If you could be "possessed" with the abilities of anyone of the Five Ghosts, which would you choose and why? hm

2pr8d9s.jpg

I'd probably say the Detective I guess. Wizard was close, but I don't want to do something I couldn't UNDO. :eek:

Another SDCC set is up on the bay for $499 I wonder what the price will level out at once we start seeing some blues come in.

I wonder how many of the 50 were signed at the show (and not submitted for grading)

I'm surprised yesterday's signed set looks to have sold outside of ebay. That's two sets that seem to have sold in the $400 range.

And Harvey, I'd be the wizard, because I basically already have all the skills of a samurai/archer detective. And vampires suck.

Edited by Solar

Wizard for me :grin:

Why? hm

I could say because of Gandalf or Dr Strange or Merlin. Each of these guys is very powerful in their own way but the Doctor ( Jeroen ) from The Authority almost without limitation in power. I can't imagine the other 4 powers/skills combined being able to compete. Plus chicks like magic more than vampires lol

Edited by The Authority