• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Your Consideration . . .

56 posts in this topic

When I look at some of the fantasy art you have it does rekindle my interest in it. Lovely collection.

I'm still waiting for something from the Ian Livingstone / Steve Jackson FF books to pop up again (although I haven't had a real good look around recently). Sadly last time I saw something I had recently made a purchase. *sigh*

I'd love to get a Wayne Reynolds painting from Dnd 3.5 personally....

*rolls*

yup... that's really cool :P

@Terry. Agree with some of your motivation..I buy what I love when I can afford it. Definitely with you on that one. Haven't manged to maintain any semblance of focus yet but the box ticking is coming to an end now. Having a lot of fun picking up low value bits and bobs with ebay hobby money only and really appreciating that I have enough now to allow my eye to reset from piece to piece when I take time to browse, doesn't seem to lose any shine now like it did when I only had one or two things up.

Haven't been brave enough to stray outside of the box ticking yet i.e. into stuff I don't instantly recognise, commissions or unexplored tastes that I would be unsure about how I would respond to them long term.

Well, the total for these three latest Wayne England originals worked out at less than £100, including p&p (about $150).

Lots of great art out there, at affordable prices! :grin:

terry, you know that is just untrue.... If it doesn't cost at least 10k it is not worth owning...

When I look at some of the fantasy art you have it does rekindle my interest in it. Lovely collection.

I'm still waiting for something from the Ian Livingstone / Steve Jackson FF books to pop up again (although I haven't had a real good look around recently). Sadly last time I saw something I had recently made a purchase. *sigh*

I'd love to get a Wayne Reynolds painting from Dnd 3.5 personally....

*rolls*

yup... that's really cool :P

@Terry. Agree with some of your motivation..I buy what I love when I can afford it. Definitely with you on that one. Haven't manged to maintain any semblance of focus yet but the box ticking is coming to an end now. Having a lot of fun picking up low value bits and bobs with ebay hobby money only and really appreciating that I have enough now to allow my eye to reset from piece to piece when I take time to browse, doesn't seem to lose any shine now like it did when I only had one or two things up.

Haven't been brave enough to stray outside of the box ticking yet i.e. into stuff I don't instantly recognise, commissions or unexplored tastes that I would be unsure about how I would respond to them long term.

Well, the total for these three latest Wayne England originals worked out at less than £100, including p&p (about $150).

Lots of great art out there, at affordable prices! :grin:

terry, you know that is just untrue.... If it doesn't cost at least 10k it is not worth owning...

:cry:

Was looking through some old fanzine material and came across the following:

td007.jpg

A 'T. Doyle' piece!

Obviously, it's a pastiche of Wally Wood EC imagery.

Makes me cringe looking at it now! :blush:

Three new Wayne England painted artworks arrived this morning.

First up . . .

wayne1-1.jpg

"Tale of the Nine Swords"

Image measures approx. 7" x 7". Nice vibrant colours and the attention to detail is exceptional (which this lousy scan doesn't really capture).

Newly arrived . . .

Wayne.jpg

Pendrake; Gorgamour by Wayne England

Beautifully painted artwork with an image size of 9" x 12.5".

This is a photograph of the art (hence the slightly tilted image), as it's larger than my A4 scanner can fit!