• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamie's London Super Comic Convention Thread!

557 posts in this topic

Well I finally got sick. Not sure if it was from a London bug...but got off the plane from ECCC and almost collapsed.
Or it was just me coughing around you all trip.

Well I finally got sick. Not sure if it was from a London bug...but got off the plane from ECCC and almost collapsed.
Or it was just me coughing around you all trip.

Who said greggy doesn't share?

You must have the laziest germs in existence. They have a weeks holiday after a European break and then finally go back to work. rantrant

You must have the laziest germs in existence. They have a weeks holiday after a European break and then finally go back to work. rantrant

It mutated through my body first.

The hair acted as a filter. Ineffective but it did slow them down.

They sound Belgian to me.

I think the whole point of that video was to get greggy, Watson and Joey on film.

I saw them coming and ducked out. I am fairly certain I am not in any of the clips.

I think the whole point of that video was to get greggy, Watson and Joey on film.

I saw them coming and ducked out. I am fairly certain I am not in any of the clips.

Isn't that you at 3:25?