• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Hulk Slabs

34 posts in this topic

Various stuff. All the photos are loaded, so they should be listed pretty quickly. Books have been pressed unless otherwise noted.

Typical :rulez: apply. No HoSer's or Probies

First :takeit: according to time stamp gets it

Shipping is at costs. Please inquire if you need a quote (thumbs u

The only GA up first. Superman #11 CGC 5.5 Ok, I just realized that there is no page distinction on this book. I am guessing this is an error, but it is not on the submission tracking either. Please feel free to comment on this via PM or thread. I will call CGC tomorrow. The pages though are nice on this, I would say off-white but, again, let me call. Anyway, the colors on the cover are very nice and the reds pop and have a glossy look to them. I believe the tear around the staple put the book below 6.0. Presents well. The cover is still attached I believe. Asking $950 :news: Called CGC and I have to send the book back in to get the PQ. It wasn't recorded by the grader. Supposedly a slip if the computer :news: :news: Sold

februarycgcvintage17_zpse47bcabb.jpg

februarycgcvintage18_zps3e6c3724.jpg

Captain America #100 CGC 8.0 OW/W. Tightly Graded. It is not noted on the label, but some of the lines in the interior back ads are marked through with red pen and "Captain America" is written in red pen on the bottom of the page. I am not sure why that is not on the label (shrug) Anyway, nice copy. Asking $350 :news: Sold

februarycgcvintage13_zps558c8791.jpg

februarycgcvintage14_zps98c9daf9.jpg

Captain America #100 CGC 8.0 OW/W. Tightly Graded. It is not noted on the label, but some of the lines in the back ads are marked through with red pen and "Captain America" is written in red pen on the bottom of the page. I am not sure why that is not on the label (shrug) Anyway, nice copy. Asking $350

Nik, are you saying the writing is inside the book?

The only GA up first. Superman #11 CGC 5.5 Ok, I just realized that there is no page distinction on this book. I am guessing this is an error, but it is not on the submission tracking either. Please feel free to comment on this via PM or thread. I will call CGC tomorrow. The pages though are nice on this, I would say off-white but, again, let me call. Anyway, the colors on the cover are very nice and the reds pop and have a glossy look to them. I believe the tear around the staple put the book below 6.0. Presents well. The cover is still attached I believe. Asking $950 :news: Called CGC and I have to send the book back in to get the PQ. It wasn't recorded by the grader. Supposedly a slip if the computer :news:

februarycgcvintage17_zpse47bcabb.jpg

februarycgcvintage18_zps3e6c3724.jpg

I need to send the book back to get the PQ, but it is still available.

Captain America #100 CGC 8.0 OW/W. Tightly Graded. It is not noted on the label, but some of the lines in the back ads are marked through with red pen and "Captain America" is written in red pen on the bottom of the page. I am not sure why that is not on the label (shrug) Anyway, nice copy. Asking $350

Nik, are you saying the writing is inside the book?

Hey Roy :hi: Yes, that is what I mean. I will make that clearer. Thank u.

:news: AF 15 Now Sold :news:

Ok, it's not that infamous. But anytime you can trump up your listing you have to take the opportunity :grin:

Amazing Fantasy #15 1st Appearance of Uncle Ben and Aunt May! :o

Signed by Stan Lee on the first interior page. No Marvel chipping!

CGC 3.0 Off-White with Slight Amateur Restoration which includes glue on spine of cover.

This is a solid copy that presents very well, having nice colors and no Marvel Chipping. The tape runs along the interior spine and somewhere in there the cover and spine have been glued. I am not sure to what degree but I do not have the finances or time to shoot for a blue label at this time, if that is possible, and I was very happy with this copy as is. If you have anymore questions, please feel free to contact me. This book has been pressed.

Asking Price is $4000 Shipped with Paypal. $3880 shipped with money order.

101_1033_zpsec45f16d.jpg

af14cgc1_zps5c974a45.jpg

af14cgc2_zpsafff7c59.jpg

af14cgc3_zps18a54a2c.jpg

af14cgc4_zps8a2a2ac3.jpg