• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Possible Errors in Lady Mechanika Set Listing?

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I was updating my set and think there may be an error, or double listing of books, perhaps. I didn't see a thread specific to something like this, so apologize if I missed it.

The first possible discrepancy comes with the following books:

1. "Lady Mechanika 1 Convention Edition/Third Printing"

2. "Lady Mechanika 1 Convention Edition/Fourth Printing"

This may be a mislabeling issue, but let me explain.

Both of these slots accept the same "Lady Mechanika #1 Emerald City Comicon Exclusive Limited Edition of 1500 April 2012" book. I have three copies, one blue label(1098601005) and two yellow (1114872013 & 1114872010). The blue label is accepted as the first listing above(#1), while the yellows are accepted in the second listing above(#2).

The CGC label on the blue(1098601005) says Emerald City Comicon 2012 Exclusive, Convention Edition/Third Printing.

The labels on the yellow(1114872010 & 1114872013) read "Emerald City Comicon 2012 Exclusive, Indicia reads "fourth printing." Convention Edition/Fourth Printing.

I am thinking perhaps the second slot was added at a later date, due in part to the perhaps excessive number of printings :) So, should the first slot be removed from the registry set?

Also, there is another similar issue.

For Lady Mechanica, #0, there is the following:

1. Lady Mechanika 0 Convention Edition/Fourth Printing

2. Lady Mechanika 0 WonderCon Edition/Fourth Printing

For these slots, I have two books (1095028014 & 1095028018) "Lady Mechanika #0, Wondercon 2012 Edition, Indicia Reads 4th Printing, Convention Edition/4th Printing"

These two books are both accepted by the first slot listed above, but not the second. Again, am wondering if this is a case where there was an extra slot added due to some confusion from many multiple printings?

If I am missing something, or in error, please let me know and apologize in advance if taking up someone's valuable time.

Thanks,

Frank