• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spiderman 121

11 posts in this topic

Hello everyone I am currently trying to figure out which of my comics I want to send to CGC for the coupons. There is one major chunk out of the cover :( . What you guys think on the grade? Sorry about the pictures, I cant figure out how to disable crop on the my scanner lol. Would this comic be worth sending in? Thanks for any grades, and reply's.

IMG.jpg[/img]

IMG_0001-2.jpg

IMG_0002-3.jpg[/img]

4.5...depends on what your collecting goals are if you wanna get it graded. If you are looking for a big pay day someday, probably not. If this is a memory you want to preserve cause it has special meaning, go for it. IMHO

*bows*

Thanks for the grades. Yea I'm just looking to preserve some of my comics. I wouldn't plan on selling it. I just wanted to get some comics graded, I figured the 4 coupon deal was the best option. I was having a hard time on the grade scales, I figured this would help me out if I got some graded. I got a lot of silver,bronze age comics, so grading is basically for high end comics or really good condition comics?