• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you.....?

59 posts in this topic

As I said earlier ive seen 3.0 asm's go for like 3,500 if i remember correctly or maybe it was 4500. I cant check ebay at work

But if it's missing that much of the cover it not a 3.0 and not even a 2.0...probably a 1.0 depending the quality of the rest of the book.

Still a 1.0 is a $2000-2200 book.

Use a Bone # 1 CGC 9.6 as part of a trade for Amazing Fantasy # 15??? The AF has about 1/6 of the upper right corner cut off. Complete, nice spine, staples attached, one little chip on the lower cover. My eyes tell me it would grade at about 5.0-6.0 if it was complete.

1/6th of the cover or the entire book?

1/6 of the upper part of the book is missing? so about an inch and a half?

I'm confused now too...I thought he meant the cover only.

Just the cover. I believe it was one of the copys that did not sell back in the day so they had to remove that part for credit. Usually i see these with the whole 1/3 top of the cover missing.

Just the cover. I believe it was one of the copys that did not sell back in the day so they had to remove that part for credit. Usually i see these with the whole 1/3 top of the cover missing.

I would do the trade,and have the book restored. Bam,nice AF 15 for pennies on the dollar. (thumbs u

I would do the trade,and have the book restored. Bam,nice AF 15 for pennies on the dollar. (thumbs u

PURPLE? you crazy crazy man! lol

doh!:makepoint:

Much better than having almost half the cover missing,isn't it?

Much better than having almost half the cover missing,isn't it?

not for me, but im the first to admit im weird :)