• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DESERT WIND SERVICES

94 posts in this topic

I'm down with OPP cuz that be me, I am learning the ropes and ready to bounce off of them and drop some threads like a Hulk Hogan leg drop!

Watcha gonna do brotha?!

The thread is not stupid, my first postings indeed were though and I can accept that. Shouts to Sean and Troy and whoever else put up the training gloves for me, much appreciated.

Desert Wind exemplifies quality and consistency, they provide a service that is every CGC signature collector's dream, send the book, pay the fees and then sit there and wait like it's Christmas Eve for your present.

I'm here to add to my collection, if you're here to raise some Cain that's your preference, freedom of speech baby but if you toe the line, make sure the safety net is underneath...

I thought it was just a post regarding what you've personally experienced.

I didn't realize it was a statement that covered the length of breadth of SS customers. You're like Consumer Reports for facilitators.

This is wonderful news!!! :applause:

Big Shout to J Dub, my bad! ND = No Doubt!

A Big shout out to my man Biggy McDee, my whole crew from Detroit Underground, the DeeDub Klan, the Pozee from South Cee Double G, and all the homies in CPT.....yeah Mark, I know...it feels good to be a gangsta'

It's my opinion and obviously we all have one and we should respect each other's, if you're just here to let 'er rip then by all means do so, that's your right but don't think you're just gonna sit there and eat baby heads all day and not have a cookie

It's my opinion and obviously we all have one and we should respect each other's, if you're just here to let 'er rip then by all means do so, that's your right but don't think you're just gonna sit there and eat baby heads all day and not have a cookie

It's cool that you've had great experiences. Those are the kinds of experiences that make this hobby fun and it keeps people coming back and keeps it fresh and great. That's why most of us are in this hobby.

I've been in this hobby so long, and in so many different capacities, that I've been able to witness the good and bad in almost everyone I've dealt with, and it's a great big shake of Mrs. Dash flavor in my hobby stew. It's hard to miss. If you find someone that works well with you, respects you, meets or exceeds your expectations, and you don't find yourself with their hands in your pockets, well then, you've found yourself a valuable ally in this hobby. That's a very good thing.

Also, baby heads are GREAT for the complexion.

Well said, it's not easy attaining these books and yes, it feels great to know I have someone reliable helping me along the way. Everything costs a pretty penny these days but if you're putting in the time and effort and bouncing from city to city, every hard work should be compensated. There are not many who provide these services so when you have one that works for you(me) you hold on to it and help it grow for the cause, isn't that what most of us are here for? Collecting?

Pass me a head bud, not too much hair though, gives me reflux!

I would use no one else for getting my hard to get SS..Their price is good and they are honest people

I use them too, but there is other boardies as well that are kind enough to provide services. You will meet and get to know others that are also well respected collectors and are very helpfull.

Nothing really. This thread is so stupid that I was hoping a little positive energy and some Seattle mojo would set it straight. Plus anyone that is going or might be going can chime in as well. Pics are a plus. Pics of my books getting done would be a plus-plus-plus.

For anyone into vintage SS, ECCC has a amazing lineup, with tons of multi-sig opportunities.

So what is so stupid about this thread?? Is it because DWC is not being bashed by the haters? Or is it because someone actually likes the service that DWC provides and is simply recommending it to others? Help me understand. And it seems your favorite threads to jump in on are ones that are oozing of negativity. So did you have a change of heart in 2013?

You can bait me all you like, but I won't take the bait. I want everyone to have the best SS year in 2013, including DWC. The thread is stupid because the OP has been posting like a crazy madman for a week or so.

As I said, he is a cool cat. We have a PM and even have worked out a trade.

Good luck to you, I hope there isn't a single negative thread about you this year. :wishluck: you focus on that and don't worry about me or what types of threads I post in, and everything will be great.

Sean,

Not baiting but just trying to understand your statement. But I will take your positive comments for what they are.. Positive. Let's all work to make 2013 the best SS ear yet. I look forward to seeing you at the WW Chicago show even if it is justto share a drink.

See you in St. Louis, that is if you have the nerve to introduce yourself at the show.
Veiled threats? Is this the equivalent of "Say it to my face?" I doubt I'll introduce myself. I've seen you before and I have better things to do with my time. I just thought it was funny that you took great pride in going 60 days, basically with no cons going on, without a complaint. That's all. II broke down, in a PM just how much money I think you're making off Stan Lee. If people want, I can probably PM them.

lol not a threat at all. I just know that you have been to a few of the same shows that Sharon and I have been to and you have never taken the time to introduce yourself to us. I meant nerve in a positive way as it would seem you are just really a shy and timid guy in real life. But back to your comment about great pride. The fact is like I said before I can can count the number of complainers on one hand. As for the number of happy customers such as Mark, they far outnumber by 100 times to unhappy ones. You can go ahead and send people whatever your ideas are of what DWC makes and doesn't make or what DWC does or not do. The fact is you have no clue.

See you in St. Louis, that is if you have the nerve to introduce yourself at the show.
Veiled threats? Is this the equivalent of "Say it to my face?" I doubt I'll introduce myself. I've seen you before and I have better things to do with my time. I just thought it was funny that you took great pride in going 60 days, basically with no cons going on, without a complaint. That's all. II broke down, in a PM just how much money I think you're making off Stan Lee. If people want, I can probably PM them.

lol not a threat at all. I just know that you have been to a few of the same shows that Sharon and I have been to and you have never taken the time to introduce yourself to us. I meant nerve in a positive way as it would seem you are just really a shy and timid guy in real life.

Well, I am pretty bashful. Maybe I've just been intimidated? That's the first time I've seen someone claim "Say it to my face" was a invitation for shy people to come get some hugs.

Don't tease him like that. You should apologize to Jay Leno. (tsk)

I once met the Italian version of Jay Leno in Vicenza, Antonino Vatterioni. Yeah, you guessed it, host of the famous morning show El Fabuloso Holo Anally... he is JUST like Jay Leno, except he is a she, and she does everything from behind the scenes...or so I have been told