• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DESERT WIND SERVICES

94 posts in this topic

Just as I thought...just because donkeys love it...doesn't mean the rest of us get a kick out of it.......

I am a dorkus and love getting stuffed

Mean people suck donkey ballzz

No one gives a damn.

Oh Yeah???.....say that to my face??

Show me your face.

Oh yeah??... I bet you won't say that again??

Why do my 5 fingers smell like two-day old sushi??

Maaaaan..you so crazy

Haahahahhaa hahahahahahaha

hahahahahhaahaahahahahahah lol

hahahahhaha hahhhahahaah hahhahahahahaahha

:roflmao: :roflmao:

hahahahahha hahahaahahhahaah

lol

:roflmao:

:screwy:Note to self: Lawyer Humor is not as funny as you once thought... :gossip:

Wrong forum again? Sorry

doh!

I once witnessed an entire herd of cattle slaughtered by mercyless butchers in Old El Paso; it breaks my heart how some people still obide by old school rules and actually brag about them. Not only do I think that is a bunch of BS but I also notice, that the stuff I say, makes absolutely no sense when I smoke doobies, and makes my taste buds unable to discern the taste of my delicous hamburgers. I don't know where was going with that..but I hope my Mcfarlane books look awesome when I get them from Chandler....ohhhh.. I can't wait.... but yeah..it totally sucks seeing dead cows....

I don't get it (shrug)