• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED and thanks to those who bought from me.

57 posts in this topic

:rulez:

1. :takeit: is king

2. all PM's will be answered asap.

3. shipping is $4 for media/first class for up to 6 books(thats a manilla envelope with cardboard reinforcement), priority is available at cost. I'm not looking to make anything off of shipping.

4. NO HOSER OR PROBIES

5. i reserve the right to add rules as needed.

6. payment by paypal, check or money order.

i grade conservatively, and i'm using a 5 year old Overstreet. If you think the price is to high, then PM me.

I got Brave and Bold 37(Suicide Squad) in Fair+ $10

Superman's Girlfriend Lois Lane 70(1st SA Catwoman) in Fair $18

Green Lantern 78 FN+ $27

G. I Combat 101 BEAUTIFUL VF $70

alot of marvels including avengers 38,40,45, the first Furry Beast, some captain america's, a TTA and sub mariner's and more.

Images to follow.

cover not attached, but it sure does look like it until you take it out of the bag, and a beauty of a cover she is. Just $18 $15, that's what i paid for it, so it aint goin no lower.

New Scan

loislane70_zps26bdd701.jpg

What if? 1 appears to be FN/VF, but some blanketyblank stapled the pages together inside the book, still is a great copy and they could be pulled out, but im not doing it, the spine is great and pages are attached without the staples.

$20 $15

whatif1_zps4c1f4511.jpg