• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your best convention T-Shirts

62 posts in this topic

3 pages and only a single T shirt contribution lol

I guess that first one is kind of difficult to top.

I'll give it a try. I know foxy miss tampa bay con is hawt and all, but come on..... she's not as stable.....

as steady.....

as sure as....

miss 1998 :angel:

SDCCshirt_zps55e8c3ea.jpg

I'll give it a try. I know foxy miss tampa bay con is hawt and all, but come on..... she's not as stable.....

as steady.....

as sure as....

Nice job, Dexter. :eek:

as steady.....

as sure as....

That's Awesome. I've always loved The Smashing Pumpkins.

If I get reincarnated, I hope it's as a Great Horned Owl. I WILL swoop down and grab me some mice, dude.

That's what I'd do, bro.

If I get reincarnated, I hope it's as a Great Horned Owl. I WILL swoop down and grab me some mice, dude.

That's what I'd do, bro.

I picture Tupenny as a giant California Condor, with two giant Ram horns on its head, and he's leading a Blue Oyster Cult cover band, and I'm front row, and I'm hammered drunk.

That's what I'd do, bro.

I picture Tupenny as a giant California Condor, with two giant Ram horns on its head, and he's leading a Blue Oyster Cult cover band, and I'm front row, and I'm hammered drunk.

Outstanding.

Owl swoopage over the BOC concert.

Seasons don't fear the swoopage, nor do the wind, the sun or the rain. We can be like they are.