• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I present to you the greatest collectible of all time!!!!

71 posts in this topic

ToddCard_zpse98c17a7.jpg

Random dude:

"Hello Sir, I am a big fan of your work, can you please sign these three comics....oh thank thank you Sir.....ohhhh, and well...while you are at it...you mind signing this...uhm...well...this...uhm.... ...yeah... yeah...right...Here.."

TM:

"Can you define being "a big fan" of my work, please"

ToddCard_zpse98c17a7.jpg

The only thing I see wrong with this is that Todd's clearly stepping in the bucket on his follow-through. He'll get no loft on that swing.

:McFarlane is a singles hitter:

ToddCard_zpse98c17a7.jpg

The only thing I see wrong with this is that Todd's clearly stepping in the bucket on his follow-through. He'll get no loft on that swing.

No, he is trying to look like Luke Duke (Tom Wopat) from the Dukes of Hazzard after chopping fire wood. It is an ax and not a bat.

6923508512_063fe82477.jpg

The only Dukes that never went shirtless in ever other episode was Uncle Jesse or Daisy. I the thought I saw Daisy without a shirt but it was just her elbows. :sorry:

tumblr_m4fnswfpsU1rued6fo1_500.jpg

ToddCard_zpse98c17a7.jpg

No, he is trying to look like Luke Duke (Tom Wopat) from the Dukes of Hazzard after chopping fire wood. It is an ax and not a bat.

6923508512_063fe82477.jpg

The only Dukes that never went shirtless in ever other episode was Uncle Jesse or Daisy. I the thought I saw Daisy without a shirt but it was just her elbows. :sorry:

tumblr_m4fnswfpsU1rued6fo1_500.jpg

Those are some sexy tanlines. And that picture of Catherine Bach ain't too bad either.

The majesty, the grace, the power, the lack of shame, the mullet,

the adolescent hairlessness of what is now the centerpiece of my entire comic memorabilia collection....

I present you with....TODD!!!

(worship) (worship) All Hail Todd!!! (worship) (worship)

ToddCard_zpse98c17a7.jpg

I'll take it.

Time to Bump this bad boy......now that it's confirmed how important, rare and obviously valuable it is.....

The majesty, the grace, the power, the lack of shame, the mullet,

the adolescent hairlessness of what is now the centerpiece of my entire comic memorabilia collection....

I present you with....TODD!!!

(worship) (worship) All Hail Todd!!! (worship) (worship)

ToddCard_zpse98c17a7.jpg