• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is getting to 500 posts important?

73 posts in this topic

I wonder who has the highest posts ever?

There was a poster here a few years ago, 'suicide squid', who was approaching 500 thousand (yes, thousand) posts. But, I think he graduated from college, got married, had kids, and quit collecting comics entirely after his 4th child. We haven't heard from him in few years.

There was a poster here a few years ago, 'suicide squid', who was approaching 500 thousand (yes, thousand) posts. But, I think he graduated from college, got married, had kids, and quit collecting comics entirely after his 4th child. We haven't heard from him in few years.

hm

Pretty sure He11blazer has been pretty high while posting....bong water saved his life afterall,,,,,

:) Drunk, certainly. I haven't smoked a doobie in over a decade. Somewhere along the line I grew old and acquired responsibilities :cry: