• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whose got the best copy on the boards?

1,179 posts in this topic

Not a book you see often, much less looking as attractive as this copy!

this is the best copy of this book on the census:

adv189.jpg

Always felt the winter landscape added something to it. Had a copy long ago, maybe near as nice if not quite, along with the near-adjacent futuristic issue cover where all the businessmen in suits are flying of to the office under their own steam, saying "See you later dear!"

punch2.jpg

Great run of Cheslers Ricky! Some of these are ridiculously tough - not sure I've ever seen another copy of this.

Think I may have posted this earlier - currently my one and only but a favourite cover. Seems to be only one on census and that lower than this. Anyone out there have a really nice one? Mile High perhaps?

ScoopComics370.jpg

Fiction House raises a knotty conundrum. Not often is the highest graded copy also the one with the best colours. Richard's two early Fights come to mind. Many of cheetah's as well.

I know that all of these copies can be equalled or bested, but I'd also be interested in who has copies with nice colours as well!

PlanetComics255.jpg

Sorry I keep meaning to do a bigger scan.

PlanetComics385.jpg

PlanetComics485.jpg

PlanetComics585.jpg