• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lois Lane 1, ASM, Timely, WW 108, Showcase 2, etc....

48 posts in this topic

A wide variety of stuff today. Time payments are possible, I'll take it pending picture is OK. USA Shipping is 10 dollars, overseas is more.....except LL # 1 which is US only due to inability to fully insure. All items have a 2 week return policy for ANY reason. I'll try to get images of everything by the weekend's end. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Take 20% off Remaining Books

ASM 10......6.5 /7.0.....OW......$ 350 (nice eye appeal)

ASM 25......4.0......OW.......$ 50 :news: SOLD

ASM 33......7.0......OW......$ 65 :news: SOLD

Battle 65.....5.0......ow......$ 50

Lois Lane 1.......CGC 8.5 Sl(P)......OW/W......$ 2500 (Slight pro color touch) :news: SOLD

Miss Fury 4......3.0.....OW......$ 250 ( Hitler story) taped spine)

Showcase 2......5.0.....OW.....$ 250 ( Very glossy, crease BC o/w nicer) :news: SOLD

Wonder Woman 108.....5.0.....OW......$ 80 (nice eye appeal) :news: SOLD

Young Allies 13.....1.8 ....OW......$ 150 ( small piece out cover and a couple pages) :news: SOLD

Showcase #2 :takeit:

. . . I was pulling my copy out to see what I had - oh well (shrug)

Always wanted the first S.A. Flash! :whee:

.....I think I'm missing something here (shrug) GOD BLESS...

Do you have a store, Jim?

....no, but we have a half dozen notable LCS in the area.....and they all like to trade. I do a lot of that and you'd be surprised what DOESN'T sell at the LCS.....a lot of the stuff we love. If I walk in the door with some WD ....I can get almost anything in a store. Each one has their own unique clientele.....and what's hot at one store gathers dust at another. GOD BLESS...

What's the young allies book look like? hm

.....it has a piece missing about the size of a quarter at mid right FC and first couple of pages.....sounds worse than it is. It also has a significant spine roll. The book is solid and supple. Color is good and IMHO one of the better covers of the run. GOD BLESS...

P.S. If not for the piece, it would be an easy 2.5 to 3.0.......many would call it a good.