• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Changes coming to eBay feedback system

28 posts in this topic

if I get suspended for a week but loose a negative i consider it worth it.

that's cheaper than paying $20 each to square trade to have them remove every one.

i see they will also remove feedback if you leave the member's real name address or phone number, so i guess if you get a negative, just respond real quick with some of that info and then get it removed.

I used to belong to suare trade until I finally realised that they can't/don't resolve anything unless both parties are willing to comprimise..... I now have $8.00/month in my pocket, not there's.....

Alright, I probably shouldn't say anything yet - but it looks like what i wrote worked!

I just noticed my feedback has gone up by one, and a quick search reveals that yes indeed the one where I responded with the threat of an -kicking and having eBay investigate them is missing!!

I haven't received an e-mail from eBay yet explaining what they did (or if they will put some form of it back), but it is definitely missing from there right now.

their rules also state they will remove feedback if you leave contact information (e-mail or phone number) in the remarks, so you might want to try that.

Makes me wish I hadn't already responded to my other negatives.