• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The BassGMan Chicago Report

26 posts in this topic

Yes, I'm sure you'd have enjoyed it in the same way that my college physics instructor liked listening to his four-year-old try to explain quantum mechanics to his kindergarten classmates.

27_laughing.gif

Still seems like it was probably fun... even I, the "valiantman", have to concede

that 90% of Valiant book aren't all that great... but the ones that are...

cloud9.gif

Yes, I'm sure you'd have enjoyed it in the same way that my college physics instructor liked listening to his four-year-old try to explain quantum mechanics to his kindergarten classmates.

27_laughing.gif

Still seems like it was probably fun... even I, the "valiantman", have to concede

that 90% of Valiant book aren't all that great... but the ones that are...

cloud9.gif

Yeah, I hear you. I actually kept meaning to go over and chat you up about Valiants but people kept putting new drinks in my hand and before I knew it, I had forgotten where I was and why I was there. Hopefully at the next one we can talk the Valiant talk. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

For the record, clients don't meet with me in my office where I keep the Bowen statues. We have a separate floor with a couple of dozen conference rooms for client meetings. In fact, in the last year, I can probably count the number of times that anyone's client has been on my floor on the fingers of one hand. My superhero statues are my dirty little secret. grin.gifthumbsup2.gif

Yeah, just your colleagues think you're weird! crazy.gif

Sure, but not because of the statues. They think I'm weird because I run around the halls shouting at the demons who hide in the air ducts and whisper bad things to my secretary.

I bet you can't wait to see Exorcist: The Beginning can you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Great to finally meet some of the boards best (Scott, Alan, Sid, and all the others who I'd met in my brief stay at the dinner).

I'm still having recurring dreams of those books that were laying against the mantle of the fireplace... ooo.gif