• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMNT 3rd print, buy?

3 posts in this topic

Back home for my spring break, and the first thing I had to do was go to my LCS. So I went in and they have a 3rd printing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for $50.

I grew up loving the movies, TV shows and stuff, and I'm planning on getting the comics to read.

I know that this isn't really the kind of advice that this board isn't for but is this a buy? Or am I just being blinded by my love for the turtles?

$50 is a fair price for a copy if it's in pretty good shape. They routinely go for about that much on eBay.

You'd probably be looking at, at least, triple that if you want a 2nd printing now, and I'm sure I don't have to tell you what you'd have to pay to get a 1st - even in low grade.

Good luck with it cheers.gif

Back home for my spring break, and the first thing I had to do was go to my LCS. So I went in and they have a 3rd printing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for $50.

I grew up loving the movies, TV shows and stuff, and I'm planning on getting the comics to read.

I know that this isn't really the kind of advice that this board isn't for but is this a buy? Or am I just being blinded by my love for the turtles?

What's the condition?